Clear Cast Epoxy Resin Kit, Cast Resin 13.8 Ounce, 32 Assorted Colors Mica Powders, Measuring Cups, Tip Applicator Bottles, Gloves, Pipettes, Mixing Sticks, Clear Spoons
- Clear Cast Bundle: Including 6.9 fl.oz. Resin part, 6.9 fl.oz.Hardener part, 32 Assorted Colors Mica Powders, Plastic Cups, Silicone Graduated Cups, Tip Applicator Bottles, Pipettes, Wood Mixing Sticks and Clear Spoons. Get started creating epoxy resin projects with this starter kit.
- Epoxy Resin (13.8 fl.oz.): Easy mix 1:1 ratio by volume and relaxed 40-minute operation time which reduce the operating error rate. Self-leveling, self-degassing, low-odor, nox-toxic, no fumes,resistant to yellowing from UV exposure and long lasting, this clear epoxy resin for all of your casting and coating applications.
- 32 Color Pigment Powder Selection: Mica Powders (0.18oz Each Bag), epoxy resin dye is a high quality product, full of vivid, colorful pigments. Our Mica Powder Set is perfect to decorate your creations with resin. Works great as a pigment powder set for a variety of resin art, polymer clay, plastic, paints, printing, home decoration, epoxy resin jewelry applications and DIY projects.
- Epoxy Resin Mixing Kit: Wooden Craft Sticks make great for mixing resin, paint, ink and other liquids. Silicone Graduated Cups make measure and mixing easily, then tear off the epoxy resin easily after it dried. Placing the different colored resin in Plastic Cups makes you convenient to apply.
- Practical Accessories for Glitter Tumblers: Pipettes for dropping the perfect amount of liquid. Tip Applicator Bottles to place resin in even the small and tight space of molds. Disposable gloves can well protect your hands. Full epoxy resin tools and accessories for you to make shiny and charming glitter tumblers more easily.
Details: Package Includes: 1 x Epoxy Resin 204ml / 6.9fl.oz. 1 x Epoxy Resin Hardener 204ml / 6.9fl.oz. 32 Assorted Colors Mica Powders( 5g/0.18oz each bag, 32bags ) 18 Colors Fine Glitter 1 x Bottle of Gold Foil Flakes 10 x 30ml Plastic Cups 2 x 100ml Silicone Cups 2 x Tip Applicator Bottles 6 x Disposable Gloves (3 Pairs) 4 x Pipettes 20 x Mixing Sticks 10 x Clear Spoons 1 x Tweezers TOP TIPS If your resin is cold, place unopened bottles of resin and hardener in a container of warm ( below 122 degrees F) water before mix. Dry your bottles off thoroughly before open them. Bubbles may begin to rise to the surface. Many of these will pop on their own, but you can also pop them yourself for a flowless finish. Mixture curing is greatly affected by room temperature, faster in a warmer environment, as more slowly in a cool environment. CAUTIONS Read and follow label instructions before use. May cause skin irritation or allergic reaction by skin contact. Skin and eyes protection before use. Keep out of reach of children. Children use under adult supervision is recommended. Store in a dark spot, out of direct sunlight, slightly below ( 70F or 20C ). Do not use near heart or open flame. Do not eat. If you have any question about our product, please feel free to contact us at any time.