3 Balls Thick Yak Wool Yarn Soft Cashmere Thread Knitting Worsted Blended Crochet Yarn for DIY Sweater Scarf Gloves Yarn 300g (Segmental 3)
Color: Segmental 3
- Weight: 100g per balls,about 240 Meters, 3 Balls in one pack for you, will be 720 Meters, equal 785 yards.
- Material: 50% Merino Wool,25% Yak Wool,25% Acrylic. the yak wool with a good air layer of heat preservation and high heat preservation.
- Sugguest Needle Size: About 4.5mm;Sugguest Crochet Size: About3.5mm
- Suitable for crochet knitting Sweater,Shawl,Hats,Clothing,Socks,Toys and other craft projects
- In June and July every year, the Yak hair will be trimmed one time. The output ratio of wool and cashmere is 1:1 ~ 2, which is rare and precious.
Details: 90% of the world's yaks live in the Qinghai Tibet Plateau and six adjacent provinces. Yaks live in the highland meadow, shrub, desert and other places with an altitude of 4000-5000 meters. They have strong adaptability and are resistant to the wind, snow and cold. The coat is composed of different types of wool fiber, with a good air layer of heat preservation and high heat preservation. In June and July every year, the yak hair will be trimmed one time. The output ratio of wool and cashmere is 1:1 ~ 2, which is rare and precious.