12 Rolls Washi Tape Set,Decorative Plaid Pattern Washi Masking Tape Sets for Craft,Kids,Scrapbook,DIY,Gift Wrapping
- PACKAGE:12 rolls Washi Tape,9.8ft(3 m)long each roll. 1.18 inch (30mm) wide x 2 tapes; 0.78 inch (20mm) wide x 2 tapes; 0.59 inch (15mm) wide x 2 tapes,0.39 inch (10mm) wide x 6 tapes; Different widths are perfect for different scenarios!
- MATERIAL:The Washi Tape Made from high-quality paper.It can be easily peeled off without damage.You can be stick in any place, Don't worry about leaving traces when you remove it.
- DESIGNS:This Washi tape has different patterns and sizes to meet all your needs.Plaid, Floral, abstract pattern washi tape ,Friends will be amazed by the creative gifts and decorations you will make with this tape. In this washi tape set, you will find our 12 new designs. It's a box full fun.
- NO RESIDUE: This Washi tape will NOT damage your Scrapbook; you can remove them and stick them again easily without leaving any residue.
- MUTI-USE: The washi tape can be used to decorate your diary, hand book or gift wrapping, pencil, scrapbooks, photo,stickers, books, calendars, cards, visual panels, vases, photo frames, etc.They all very cool!
Details: 12 Rolls Washi Tape Set,Decorative Plaid Pattern Washi Masking Tape Sets for Craft,Kids,Scrapbook,Bullet Journal,DIY,Gift Wrapping SIZE: 12 rolls Washi Tape Set,9.8ft(3 m)long,1.18 inch (3cm) wide x 2 tapes; 0.78 inch (2cm) wide x 2 tapes; 0.6 inch (1.5cm) wide x 2 tapes,0.4 inch (1cm) wide x 6 tapes. This washi tape has variety different pattern and sizes to meet your different needs. This washi tape will not damage your Scrapbooks.Can remove them, stick them again easily without leaving any residue. Don't worry your kids get into them. Suitable for thin areas of the surface, such as books, Bullet Journal Supplies, phones, cups,Gift Box wrapping,DIY and so on. All DAPUTOU Washi Tape are high quality and brand new, made from High quality paper, Make everyday things more amazing with decorative washi tape We'll try to make sure that the items you receive are the same as pictures, but because of the differences in light, angle, and monitor, the objects you receive may differ slightly from the photos.