30 Pcs Needle Felting Kit, Wool Felting Needles Tool, Needle Felting Supplies, Wool Felting Supplies Needle Felting Tool, 3 Sizes Felting Needles 3.58/3.39/3.07 inch
- Durable Material: These needles are made of metallic iron, hard, durable and not easy to break, and to use them for a longer time. Suitable for wool, non-woven fabrics, yarn and thin soft cloth and etc. High Quality Felting Kit for home craft work.
- Felting Needles Measurement: 3 different sizes needles (9.1 cm/ 3.58 inches, 8.5 cm/ 3.39 inches and 7.8 cm/ 3.07 inches), Each Sizes of 10 Pcs, 1 Pcs Wooden Handles (3.39 in/ 0.6 in/ 0.6 inches), 1 Pcs Storage bottles, can meet your various needs.
- How to Use: The wooden handle pulls apart, you will find a cut out. Fit the needle into the gap and then put the two parts together. Use with wool roving yarn, put the wool yarn on the foam board, punch the wool grit with wood until it is in the ideal shape.
- Maintenance: Apply some machine oil and food oil on needle surface for smooth working and preventing rust and corrosion. You should use them vertically and keep them far away from children.
- WHAT YOU GET: Phinus 30 Pcs Needle Felting Tools, our 7*24 friendly customer service for peace of mind.
Details: Specifications: Handle material: wood Handle quantity: 1 piece Needle quantity: 30 pieces Needle material: metallic iron Handle length: 3.39 inches/ 8.5 cm Needle lengths: 3.07 inches/ 7.8 cm, 3.39 inches/ 8.5 cm, 3.58 inches/ 9.1 cm Package Includes: 10 x 3.07 Inches felting needles 10 x 3.39 Inches felting needles 10 x 3.58 Inches felting needles 1 x 3.39 Inches wooden handles 1 x Needles bottles Felting Needles of good quality: This set of needles are made of metallic iron, hard and strong, and with machine oil on the surface, feels smooth and glossy, and it can prevent rust and erosion. And these needles are held in a clear bottle, easy to collect and classify. Instruction: You need to slip the needle into the slot in the wood holder with the hook at the bottom, and you should pay attention to which end you insert it into as the piece is tapered, and you need the handle end of the needle to be at the smaller end of the holder, then insert the smaller end into the bottle. Note: With incisive parts, please put them away from children.