Angelus Leather Paint 4oz-Yellow
- Brilliant paints perfect for decorating and staining smooth leather, vinyl or anything permeable
- Will not peel, crack or rub-off when fully dry while remaining flexible
- Water based for easy clean up
- Can be used for mesh, cotton and laces when mixed with 2-Thin
- Mixing with Angelus Duller will dull the finish for a soft, matte look
Details: Angelus Acrylic Leather Paints are brilliant and opaque in color. Used for decorating, staining, or edging smooth leather and vinyl articles. Great for painting special areas on western boots, belts, tennis shoes, purses, jackets, etc. When dry will not peel, crack, or rub-off. Water based for easy clean up. Not only does this paint have great coverage, it looks beautiful and is extremely flexible for wearable art. HOW TO PAINT YOUR SHOE: 1.Prepare: Removing top finish of shoe is necessary. 2.Paint Thin Base : High Quality Brushes advised to avoid brush strokes. 3. Let Base layer dry: don't touch. 4.Paint 3-5 thick layers with 15 minute dry time between layers. 5.Let dry for few hours. 6.Apply Acrylic Finisher for added protection. *DIRECTIONS: Apply with a fine paint brush or sponge pad. Allow to dry between coats. Also may use spray gun or a air brush. For best results, make sure acrylic is clean before applying. Clean up equipment with soap and warm water. For higher gloss and scuff protection, apply a coat of Angelus Acrylic Finisher. Satin Acrylic Finisher or neutral leather paint after paint is dry.
model number: angelus