Art 'N Glow Silicone Geode Serving Tray Mold - Epoxy Resin Silicone Molds, Geode Agate Tray Mold with 3 Sets of Handles, for DIY Crafts, Table Decor and Gift Ideas, 14.6 x 6.7 in
Brand: Art 'N Glow
- Art 'N Glow Silicone Geode Serving Tray Mold - Epoxy Resin Silicone Molds, Geode Agate Tray Mold with 3 Sets of Handles, For DIY Crafts, Table Decor and Gift Ideas, 14.6 x 6.7 in
- Geode Agate Tray Mold: With our Art 'N Glow Silicone Mold, you can easily create an original resin geode agate serving tray which you can use in different ways such as a charcuterie board or cheese board. Use it for everyday decor or make a statement on a special occasion.
- Easy to Use: The Art 'N Glow Silicone Mold is easy to use. With approximately 10.1 fl oz of epoxy resin, fill the mold then decorate it with any inclusions you choose.
- Use On Various Projects: Our Art 'N Glow Silicone Mold can be used for different kinds of craft projects, DIY, table decoration, or you can just let your imagination run wild and create a unique project.
- Perfect Gift Idea: Our Art 'N Glow Silicone Mold is the perfect present for family, friends, or anyone who enjoys DIY projects. They're perfect for celebrations like Christmas, New Year's Eve, birthdays, Valentine's Day, weddings, anniversaries, Mother's Day, Father's Day, and others.
Details: Can’t think of a perfect gift for your loved ones? Or maybe you want to add a fun and quirky touch to your home with budget-friendly decor, but you’ve run out of ideas. With the Art 'N Glow Silicone Mold, you won’t have to search high and low for the perfect gift or ornament. Use the Art 'N Glow Silicone Mold for different kinds of craft projects, DIY, table decoration, or you can just let your imagination run wild and create a unique project. Our Art 'N Glow Silicone Molds are made of high-quality silicone material that is flexible and non-stick. It is perfect for most molds such as epoxy resins, soap molds, bath bombs, candle molds, etc. CLEANING TIPS: Clean the epoxy resin molds with soap water or rubbing alcohol when necessary, then wipe dry with a soft cloth. Excessive use of rubbing alcohol can damage molds. WHO WE ARE: Art 'N Glow is the world's first provider of glow-in-the-dark paints and powders, resin, and supplies for use in the fine arts. Art 'N Glow was conceptualized after the founder visited an exhibit on bioluminescence at the Perot Museum of Nature and Science in Dallas, TX. Having recently visited a paint party studio, he wondered if it was possible to capture the beauty of all that glows on canvas so that it could be enjoyed whenever and wherever. After months of research and product development, the answer turned out to be a resounding "Yes" and so Art 'N Glow was born.
model number: ANG-MOL-TRA-GEO-7PC