ARTEZA Acrylic Pouring Paint, Set of 4 Colors, 118.3 ml, 4 oz. Bottles, Aqua Tones, High-Flow Acrylic Paint, No Mixing Needed, Art Supplies for Pouring on Canvas, Glass, Paper, Wood, Tile, and Stones
Color: Aqua Tones
- Premixed, Ready-to-Pour Acrylic Paint - This high-flow paint has the right ratio of pouring medium already mixed in, so no need to worry about prepping your paint.
- Create Aqua-Toned Masterpieces - This specially curated acrylic paint set includes 3 ocean-inspired shades of green plus Titanium White.
- Paint on a Variety of Surfaces - Pour your favorite color combinations directly onto surfaces like: glass, ceramics, wood, rocks, canvases, and more. Please note, these paints should not be combined with pottery glazes or fired in a kiln.
- Designed and Created by Artists: Here at Arteza, we are passionate about creating products that inspire. For us, art is an expression of the human experience. That’s why we work to make our art supplies accessible to all people.
- Art Supplies for Everyone: Arteza was built on providing quality painting, drawing & art supplies for all ages and levels. Find tons of arts and crafts accessories, paint sets, drawing supplies, and more for all your general needs as an artist.
Details: 4 Ocean-Inspired Tones Paint pouring is a fun and interesting way to create beautiful and original art pieces. This acrylic pour paint set contains four unique tones in 4 oz bottles. You’ll get Sea Green, Phthalo Green, Forest Green, and Titanium White which you can use in a variety of proportions to create interesting designs. High-Flow Acrylic Paints This premixed acrylic paint for pouring has the perfect ratio of pouring medium already in the bottle so you don’t need to spend time prepping your paints. All you need to do is open the bottle and start creating! You can try experimenting with different tools and techniques to create a variety of interesting effects in your artwork. Unique Art Every Time Test out different proportions and color combinations to get beautiful results every time. There are so many different ways to use pouring acrylics that you’ll find that your artwork looks different almost every single time. Pour your paints directly onto a variety of surfaces like: glass, wood, rocks, and more to add a touch of color to your project.
model number: ARTZ-2851