Beadalon 7-Strand 0.015" (0.38 mm) 100 ft (30.5 m) Gold Color Bead Stringing Wire.015
- USE: Jewelry wire for general stringing of all types of beads and gemstones for jewelry making necklaces, bracelets, and beading crafts. Best economy option for novice jewelry designer or DIY maker.
- FLEXIBLE: Made of 7 micro-wires of stainless steel stranded together with a protective nylon coating. Strong and durable jewelry wire with good flexibility, good drape and good kink resistance.
- COLOR: Clear nylon coating over gold colored, tarnish resistant alloy wire.
- TIPS: Use the largest diameter wire possible that will pass through the smallest bead hole in your design. Refer to the spool label for choosing the correct size crimp beads/tubes.
- MADE IN USA. All wire is not created equal. Beadalon has manufactured wire in the USA since 1976. Beadalon is a leading brand of innovative products for Do-It-Yourself jewelry making and crafts.
Details: Beadalon 7 Strand is economically priced, stronger than Tiger Tail, and has an excellent variety of sizes and colors. Beadalon is made in the USA of top quality stainless steel wire, providing durability and lasting performance in all jewelry designs.
model number: JW02G-1