BIGTEDDY - Bias Tape Makers Kit Adjustable Binder Foot Presser for Hem Sewing/Quilting 6MM/12MM/18MM/25MM
- Handy and Ready To Go - all items neatly set in their slots, come with 4 different sizes tape maker and simple instruction.
- Simple Applcation - A precision tool that folds fabric into perfect halves automatically, make bias tape in minutes instead of hours.
- High Compatibility - The binder foot is generic, will fit for Brother, Babylock, Janome, Kenmore, Singer and many more sewing machines that use a snap on foot.
- Widely Used - Bias tape maker can be widely used in various leathercraft, tailor patchwork, DIY and much more
- Create Your Own - Make any fabric into an accent, border or trim. Pull the fabric through and iron--folds it perfectly, ready for sewing on or gluing. create the color you need, the pattern you want, or all lovely design around the egde. A MUST HAVE ITEM.
A precision tool that can be folded fabric into perfect halves automatically.
Bias tape maker can make the task of making bias tapes easy with a great looking. Create your own bias tapes in minutes.
You can make bias tape that can be temporarily bonded using an iron from any material you like.
Make any fabric into an accent, border or trim. It's fast, economical and perfectly coordinated.
Pull the fabric through and iron--folds it perfectly, ready for sewing on or gluing.
How to use Bias Tape Maker:
1. Cut the end of your strip off at an angle, which helps to insert to the tape maker.
2. Wrong side up feed bias strip into wide end of the tape maker, use awl to pull the fabric through.
3. Pin end of strip to ironing board. Pull tape maker and press in folds iron close to tape maker.
Tape Maker x4
GREEN 1/4"" (6mm)
YELLOW 1/2"" (12mm)
RED 3/4"" (18mm)
BLUE 1"" (25mm)
1x Adjustable Bias Binder Foot
10x Ball Point Pins
This listing page is created by BIGTEDDY.
model number: BT0001