Black Heat Transfer Vinyl for T- Shirts- 36 Sheets, 12"x10" HTV Iron On Vinyl for Various Cutting Machines
- 36 sheets of the most commonly used classic black heat transfer vinyl. It can be used alone or in combination with other colors, which fully meet your design requirements.
- The advantages of adhesive design transfer film: it is glued to the clothes, making ironing easier; and then glued back to the vinyl of wrong weeding. The HTV has two layers, and it is easy to distinguish the transparent transfer film from the color cutting surface with fingers. The former is smoother than the latter.
- We use environmentally friendly materials for everyone. High quality vinyl allows for subtle cutting of fine designs with clear borders. It is very easy to remove useless parts, save energy and time, and make HTV more convenient to use.
- The 12x10 inch design allows you to easily operate the cutting machine, suitable for all kinds of cutting machines, hot press or domestic iron can be hot transferred High quality HTV, machine washable, wash after 24 hours, turn over clothes before washing, no need to put detergent
- High quality HTV, machine washable, wash after 24 hours, turn over clothes before washing, no need to put detergent
Details: Size:36 pack Application Instruction 1.Choose your desired design , you must flip your design before cutting 2.Reverse the pattern and cut it onto the vinyl sheet with a craft cutter. *Settings may vary based on blade condition and age of machine. 3. Weed out the excess 4. Heat and Transfer Place the sheet with your design on to your shirt Home Iron: -Please Heat the iron on medium setting (302°F– 320°F); -Press each section of the design with medium/firm pressure for 10-15 seconds; Heat Press： -Preheat garment for 2-3 seconds; -Apply design at 305℉; -Use medium pressure for 10-15 seconds; 5.Cool Peel Peeling the clear pet film after the vinyl turns cold, just in 15-30 seconds later for the vinyl to cool down. *If any part of the iron on vinyl lifts off, repeat the steps above until you can peel off the clear backing without lifting up the vinyl. Warm Tips 1.Make sure there are no wrinkles on the material. 2.If you are having trouble, try turning the shirt 90 degrees and pressing again, this should eliminate problems from cold spots. 3.If you've already ruined one shirt, keep using it to experiment. Cut small pieces of heat transfer and try raising or lowering your temperature, or pressing longer or for less time. 4. Please wait for at least 24 hours to wash your design.Do not use fabric cleaner.
model number: CAREGY-HTV-12'' X 10''(Black,36 Pack)