BOHS Gray Slime Foam Clay, Air Dry, for School Arts & Crafts Project ,1.1 Pound/500g,Ages 3 & Up
- Air Dry - You will be relieved of baking because the product will self-harden after a few days of exposure to air.
- Clean & No Messy - There is no residue left; everything is clean and tidy after playing.
- High Compatibility - The clay is sticky with styrofoam, glass, and metal, and once dry, it may be painted with any pigment.
- Pliable & Easy to use - The sponge texture is easy to work with, great for cosplay prop making
- Multiple Uses - From slime making, to costuming and cosplay items, miniatures etc., so many craft projects you can think of.
- Hand-eye Coordination：Along with playing clay, the hand-eyes coordination will be developed through squeezing, patting, pounding the clay to manipulate the materials to fit their ideas.
- Encourages Creativity- With just a few colors of clay, your kids can come up with limitless creations.When kids make things from scratch, they're encouraged to think outside the box and come up with new and innovative ideas.
- Fine Motor Skills - While your kids are busy making different shapes out of clay,they are actually strengthening the muscles in their tiny hands.The more your children play with clay, the better their fine motor skills will be in the future.
- Calming for Children -Playing with clay helps to relieve tension, release excess energy, and improve concentration .
Details: Bohs Air Dry Foam Clay is also called super light soil,is one of the paper clay. It's easy to styling and naturally air dry, a popular handicraft materials. FAQ: Q: How long it takes to dry ? Answer: it depends on the size of the product the weather condition,the advised time is 13 hours . Q: What to do if unused clay get dried ? Answer :Wet your fingers and knead the clay,the clay will turn soft and elastic again.(The color may resolve and stick to your finger at the beginning, but it will be absorbed by the clay after kneading for a while)
model number: FC0510