Bookbinding Tape | Cloth Book Repair Tape | Black | USA Quality | 2 in X 15 Yds | by Gaffer Power
Brand: Gaffer Power
- RESTORE & SAVE your valuable books & manuals with our best selling Gaffer Power Fabric Book Repair Tape. Our U.S. made tape offers the very strongest linen backing designed specifically for the purpose of saving your books and keeping them in immaculate condition for years to come.
- NO RESIDUE, NO MESS; our specialized cloth based adhesive doesn’t leave any residue, is easy to tear and is temperature proof. It won’t lose any of it’s grip or power due to humidity and won’t dry or spill out any gooey or sticky adhesive.
- UNMATCHED POWER: Extremely strong and high quality to ensure your delicate antique aged books lasts forever. Our tape is damage free, built to last and keep your books in great condition.
- BEAUTIFUL & CLEAN; our book binder tape has an even and smooth surface designed to keep your books looking great! Convenient for many other uses in your library. From floor markings to posting signs and fixing edges, our tape will be a handy companion with tons of uses and applications.
- A NAME YOU CAN TRUST. Gaffer Power is extremely proud to offer the best AMERICAN MADE tape on the market and if you are not completely satisfied, we will give you a full refund, no questions asked. We love our tape and we love our customers and want to make sure everyone is happy. Gaffer Power is a brand you can count on.
WE'RE PROUD OF OUR AMERICAN MADE TAPES & WE CARE FOR OUR CUSTOMERS!
We not only take great pride in providing US based products, but we are proud to offer the best possible customer care out there. Welcome to GafferPower!
Our Book Binding Tape:
*Is tough, powerful and secures your books, manuscripts and any other reading material.
*Perfect for old archival books that need TLC to last
*Cloth based with a smooth surface
*Removes quickly and cleanly
*Leaves no gummy residue
*Does no harm or damage to your books or whatever the tape is surfaced on
*Weather Resistant Unrivaled Made in USA Quality