Erin Condren Designer Colorful Dual - Tip Markers - 10 pcs Pack. Fine and Standard Tip Set, Double Sided for Drawing, Coloring, and Art. for Kids and Adults
Brand: Erin Condren
- DESIGNER DUAL-TIP: Two markers in one convenient place. Each premium marker has two tips - one fine tip (0.6 mm) and one medium tip (1.2 mm) to suit all of your writing needs.
- ASSORTED COLOR PACK: This Dual Tip Marker Pack includes a set of 10 assorted colors: fuchsia, light pink, coral, nectarine, aloe, kelly green, cerulean, navy, amethyst, and lilac.
- PREMIUM VIBRANT INK: These Dual Tip Markers are a perfect companion for your Erin Condren notebooks, planners and journals. Color code your planners, notebooks, journals and more to add another layer of organization.
- THE PERFECT MARKER: Perfect for writing, artwork and everything in between. The classic colors included are perfect for keeping important notes and plans separate from one another.
- DUAL PURPOSE: Each marker has two capped tips, one on each end measuring 0.6 mm (fine) and 1.2 mm (medium). You will always have the perfect marker for any situation!
Details: The ERIN CONDREN DESIGNER Dual Tip Markers come in a set of 10 assorted colors. Each premium marker has two tips - one fine tip (0.6 mm) and one medium tip (1.2 mm). Perfect for precision and versatile writing, sketching, decorating and coloring. OUR STORY It's a bizarre transition to go from working 12-hour days in the apparel industry to becoming a stay-at-home mom of TWO. I developed a case of cabin fever and began searching the internet for career opportunities I could do from home. With a tight budget and an active imagination, I began making note cards for friends, as birthday gifts, new baby announcements and hostess gifts. My friend encouraged me to sell my designs at a "shopping party" at her home in June 2004 and the rest is history. Since then, it has evolved from just note cards and stickers to LifePlanners stylized organizers, TakeNote notebooks and so much more, all shipped from our two state-of-the-art printing facilities in Los Angeles and Austin. It's truly remarkable to look back on my one-woman operation out of my children's playroom and to see how it has grown! Lastly, this "little business" would never have grown as it has if it wasn't for the love, and encouragement of my friends & family and the support of YOU, my awesome community. I love hearing your ideas and feedback; you truly inspire me! I promise to do my best to create new designs & products that will make your life about more than scheduling each day, celebrating each day! - Erin Condren