Escoda Prado Series 1462 Short Handle Artist Watercolor Paint Brush, Synthetic Sable, Round, Size 12
- SYNTHETIC SABLE ARTIST PAINT BRUSH - Prado artist paint brushes feature a unique combination of three different diameters and three different lengths of synthetic fibers that create the feel and performance of natural sable hair, Prado brushes offer artists exceptional snap, superior absorption and fluid retention
- AFFORDABLE AND DURABLE - The unique blend of synthetic fiber provides an affordable option to sable or kolinsky
- BEAUTIFUL MAROON-LACQUERED WOOD HANDLE - Each brush is meticulously designed with a durable wood handle that offers a comfortable grip and is nicely balanced for a satisfying painting experience
- TRIPLE CRIMP FERRULE - The patented triple crimp ferrule is unique to Escoda brushes and helps ensure a lifetime of use
- EXCEPTIONAL QUALITY AND DESIGN- The process of designing and creating Escoda brushes in their factory begins and ends with brush artisans and each brush is meticulously crafted by hand since 1956
Details: The Escoda Series 1462 Prado Brushes are made from a custom blend of patterned synthetic fibers containing all the attributes of natural sable hair. A perfect choice for the professional or seasoned watercolor artist, this brush retains its perfect point after much use and has top notch color retention & spring. Escoda brushes continue to be made by hand by the Escoda family as they were since 1933. This is a short handle size 12 round brush with bristles measuring a diameter of 6. 90mm and length of 27mm.
model number: 1462-12