Fluorescent Glow in The Dark Paint - 1 Ounce (Fluorescent Yellow) - 5+ Colors Available
Brand: Art 'N Glow
Color: Fluorescent Yellow
- Fluorescent yellow glow in the dark acrylic paint from Art ‘N Glow, the premier glow in the dark supplier for fine arts, crafts, and DIY projects. DO NOT let this paint freeze. It will stay solid and be ruined.
- Each order includes one fluid ounce of glow paint made from premium acrylic paint and strontium aluminate glow powder, the brightest, longest lasting glow in the dark technology available anywhere.
- Our fluorescent glow paints leave only a slight tint of color the first few coats so they are great for embellishing traditional paintings. Under black light however the color becomes much more visible!
- We are proud to offer a large selection of the highest quality glow paints available and each one is made by hand in the USA. As a locally owned small business, we stand by our products and are happy to answer any application questions you may have. Additionally, our products are made from naturally occurring elements and are non-toxic and non-radioactive. Safe for the environment and you!
- ORDER TODAY to start experiencing the magic of glow! Shop with confidence knowing that our 30 day, 100% money back guarantee is there for you if our product does not meet your needs.
Details: FREEZE WARNING: All acrylic paints can be ruined by exposure to freezing temperatures. Please do not allow the paint to sit on your doorstep in freezing temperatures as it may solidify permanently. Glow In The Dark Acrylic Paint by Art ‘N Glow Artists and creators from all over the world use our glow paints and powders for their projects. Usable anywhere that normal acrylic paint can be used, our paints work on canvas, wood, glass, metal, clothing, and more. Click “ADD TO CART” today and buy with confidence knowing that our 30 DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE has you covered if you aren't completely satisfied. Our fluorescent glow paints are a great way to get a tint of color during the day (in light coats), brilliant fluorescent colors under black lights, and a lasting glow once all of the lights go out. These paints contain both phosphorescent (glow in the dark) and fluorescent (glow under black light) pigments. While the paint may appear a certain color in the jar, it will appear much thinner for the first few coats on your project. This is great if you want to embellish existing artwork so that the underlying image shows through during the day but fluoresces brightly under a black light. If you want more daytime color from the paint, it should be applied much thicker (think thick dots of paint) or to a more porous surface like white cotton clothing. Specifications Glow Time: Up to 12 hours Size: 1 Fluid Ounce Material: Premium Acrylic Paint, Strontium Aluminate glow pigment, Fluorescent Pigment Longevity: Can be recharged millions of times Uses: Canvas paintings, fabric, metal, glass, wood, concrete. Glow furniture, luminescent clothing, costumes and props, murals, star ceilings, emergency and industrial applications, and more. Safety: Non-toxic and non-radioactive. Conforms to ASTM D-4236. Best charged in the sun or with an ultraviolet/black light.