Grabbit Magnetic Sewing Pincushion with 50 Plastic Head Pins (Yellow)
- Powerful magnet sweeps up pins from a distance and aligns them into an organized pile
- Easy to grab a pin or to drop one back onto the magnetic base, no need to stop working to push pins into a cloth cushion
- Includes 50 colored plastic head, easy-to-grasp pins
- Great organizing tool not only for sewing but for keeping paper clips, nails, screws or other metal objects securely in one space
- Grabbit comes in a variety of colors and measures 1 5/16” tall by 4 1/4” in diameter
Details: Grabbit will make sewing projects and clean up an ease. The powerful magnet does all the work as it sweeps up pins from a short distance and aligns them into an organized pile, without causing any harm to your sewing machine. Pins may also be dropped onto the magnetic cushion and are easy to grab as you are working on your sewing project. The shallow bowl surface and comfortable round shape make it easy to hold in your hand or rest beside your sewing machine.
Grabbit has been around for over 30 years making sewing and organizing projects easier. Just think, no more picking up pins one by one and no wasted time pushing pins into a cloth cushion. In addition to being a sewing room staple, these magnetic cushions are strong enough to hold nails, screws, paperclips and other small metal objects in place, making tackling any hobby or project a little simpler and the clean up easier.
The Grabbit comes with 50 colored ball pins. The pins have a 4mm plastic head and are 1 1/2 inches long. Grabbit comes in a variety of colors and measures 1 5/16" tall by 4 1/4" in diameter.
If you are looking for a smaller magnetic pin cushion check out the Grabbit Mini. It is just like the Gabbit described here, just smaller - only 3" in diameter and they come in a pack of three.
The maker of Grabbit, Euro-Notions, has been serving the home sewing industry for over 40 years. This family owned business strives to provide outstanding service and high-quality products.