Heat Transfer Vinyl HTV for T-Shirts 12 Inches by 4 Feet Rolls (14 Pack)
Brand: Landteek Fine
- 💕LANDTEEK HEAT TRANSFER VINYL- Create your own design and transfer it directly on to T-Shirts and many other garments. Our heat transfer vinyl bundle are best for Cricut, Silhouette Cameo and all other cutters. Besides, All our HTV vinyl sheets are ECO-FRIENDLY as well for your loved one’s safety
- 💕RICH AND COLORFUL COLOR: incomparable color combination,easy to solve the problem of choosing difficulty. Customize your unique pattern with unique colors. It can be used to design your canvas shoes, T-shirts, bags, coats and handbags. You are the most special person in the crowd!
- 💕EASY TO WEED:Our HTV heat transfer vinyl is made of high grade polyurethane.easy to weed and iron on vinly material same as siser heat transfer vinyl.Your designs won’t take off and stick to the carrier sheet after weeding, Compatible with Cricut, Silhouette Cameo and other craft cutters.
- 💕GREAT GIFT CHOICE - Great vinyl iron on bulk, easy to use! Perfect for Halloween costumes! Good choice for Christmas and birthday party gift to your creative kids or friend
- 💕Colors - lemon yellow, red, purple, dark blue, green, silver, black, white, gold, orange, pink, rose red
Details: Landteek Weed Easier Heat Transfer Vinyl is made of Eco-Friendly PVC, designed for custom garment decoration ready-to-cut material Landteek Heat Transfer Vinyl offers excellent durability, even after repeated washings. It's great for player names and numbers or adding personalization to corporate wear. It's extremely easy to cut, weed, and heat applies and is perfect for single color or multi-layered applications. Application Instructions: 1. All designs must be cut in reverse. 2.Craft Cutter Setting: For Cricut: Blade: Standard; Setting: Iron-On -Silhouette Cameo: Blade: 3. Speed: 8;Force: 4 ;Passes: 2; Material: Smooth -Brother: Blade: 1; Cut Speed: 1;Cut Pressure: 1 B.*Settings may vary based on blade condition and age of the machine. 3. Weed out the excess material. 4. Heat and Transfer Place the sheet with your design on to your shirt and place the Teflon sheet on the top of your design. Home Iron: -Please Heat the iron on medium setting (302°F– 320°F); -Press each section of the design with medium/firm pressure for 10-15 seconds; Heat Press： -Preheat garment for 2-3 seconds; -Apply design at 305℉; -Use medium pressure for 10-15 seconds;