Holographic Opal Peacock Blue Adhesive Vinyl Permanent Vinyl Roll12 Inch X 6 Feet for Cameo and Other Craft Cutters for Decoration and DIY Christmas Cup,Peacock Blue Vinyl
Color: Opal Peacock Blue 6ft
- Colorful and Beautiful--High-quality Opal Adhesive Craft Vinyl, can produce different color effects under the constant light refraction.
- Wide Range of Uses - Adhesive Craft Vinyl can be used on any clean and flat product surface such as tiles, cups, notebooks, notepads, wall,setc.
- Large Enough Size - -12 inches and 72 inches, can be designed in a variety of different sizes to meet customer size requirements.
- Show Personality - high quality materials are designed to be a variety of customers need fine or special patterns, good adhesion, no fading.
- Service Guarantee - Any problems with the products received, or problems encountered during use, can be contacted at any time. We will do our best to help you solve it.
Details: Holographic Opal Peacock Blue Adhesive Precut Vinyl roll → 12inches. x 72inches. per roll → Set 1 degree blade depth we tested. → Recommend to use with adhesive cutting mat/weeding tools/transfer paper for help(EXCLUDED IN PACKAGE) → Just recommend to use for clean/dry/flat/no texture surface. → Ideal for hand craft, home decor, signs, banners, wall decals, window decals, scrapbooking decoration. → Compatible with most of cuting machines such as craft cutters, die cutters, sign plotters for art, craft and hobby use. How to Do It 1. Clean Surface - prepare your target surface clean and dry, the smoother the surface the easier to transfer the vinyl. 2. Design with cutter - put on a cutting mat that has a sticky back and kiss-cut the design by cutting machines. 3. Weeding the excess vinyl - leave the letters/graphics on the sheet with weeding tools. 4. Apply the transfer paper - gently put a transfer paper on the surface of the cut vinyl. Use a scraper over the design and make sure the transfer tape is adhering to the vinyl nice and tight. 5. Adhere it to the new clean and dry flat surface - slowly work with delicate patterns. 6. Remove Transfer paper - rub the clear tape from the center out to adhere the vinyl securely. Notice: A TEST CUT IS ALWAYS RECOMMENDED.NOT heat transfer vinyl/NOT printable vinyl/NOT work with inkjet or laser printers. Please note that colors appear slightly different on computer monitors.