Iron on Letter Patches 52 Pieces,bfuee Blue Letter Patches Alphabet Embroidered Patch A-Z,for Hats Shirts Jeans Bags Blue
- Wide range of use: These iron on letters patches suitable for all kinds of casual wear,bags,hats etc.,can be used for repair, decoration and all kinds of manual DIY.
- Easy to use：The letter patch has strong adhesive with heat sealant backing glue on the back, making it easier and more convenient to use.you can use ironing or sew the patch directly.
- Individual decoration:With these iron on patchs,you can design into different styles, make your unique slogon, or make it into team clothing, making you or your team the most unique.
- Package include: 2*26 English alphabet patches, each letter about 2.04 inch(height)×1.57inch(width).
- Satisfied Letter Patches:We all hope serve you a satify iron on letter patch,If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us, our after-sales team will give you a satisfactory solution within 24 hours.
Details: This is an exquisite iron on letterspatches for clothing, which are great for decorating jackets, shirts, clothes,bags, hats, shoes, etc. Why choose us? --These iron on letter patches are madefrom non-woven fabric and embroidery technology on the front, hot melt glue onthe back for using easily. --These patches for clothing are idea fordecorating and repairing clothing or bags. --This iron on letter patches set isavailable in value 52 pieces for your needs. --Great for decorating or repairingclothes, jeans, jackets, T-shirts, shoes, hats, etc. Specification: Product name: Embroidered iron on letterpatch Material: Non-woven fabric and embroiderytechnology on the front Hot melt glue on the back Color: Black,White,Red Ironing principle: When the temperaturereaches about 150 degrees, the adhesive will melt and stick to the clothesautomatically. Application: Clothes, jeans, jackets,T-shirts, shoes, hats, handmade crafts and so on. How to use? 1. Keep the back of the patches and therepaired clothing clean before use; 2. The back of the iron on patches comeswith a transparent adhesive film, and the household flat iron is adjusted tothe cotton file (120-150 degrees); 3. Place the iron on patches in theposition that needs to be modified (do not tear off the adhesive), and press itback and forth a few times, usually for about 15 seconds; 4. In order to prevent burns, it isrecommended to put a thin cotton cloth on the cloth (can be an old T-shirt,must be cotton does not fade!! Towels are not available), check if the edgesare hot after ironing, on the edge Iron a few more times; 5. It is also necessary to determine theironing time according to the thickness of the cloth. The thicker cloth islonger for ironing. After ironing the front, press a few times on the back of