Iron On Patches - Red Number "4" Iron on Patches - 10 pcs Number Patches Embroidered Decorative Repair Patches for Clothes - Red, 4
Brand: Oli and Alex
- *High-quality materials patches for clothes* Only quality fabrics from well-known brand manufacturers were used. Patches are embroidered with high-quality washable threads on durable, hard-wearing woven fabric or felt. Each glued patch/patch is protected from abrasion by a chain or laser-cut edge for long-lasting durability.
- *Unique design Iron on Patch* Adhesive patches on clothing add to the fun. High-quality iron-on heat on patch or sew on patch, detailed embroidery with a sophisticated and colorful look. A fun and easy way to personalize clothes, jeans, bags, and almost anything else - a great way to express your personality.
- *Optimal solution* Ready to use. Place the patch where you need it, then iron it for a short time. These patches are suitable for jackets, backpacks, jeans, clothing, hats, clothing, t-shirts, decorative crafts, sewing, etc. to fix any closed patches or holes in clothing and extend the life of your favorite clothing.
- *Different Motif of Patches Iron On* Embroidered patch letter - different colors - student style. Our heat-applied number patches are easily glued on both the chest and back of clothing. The patches are coated with a special adhesive that melts when heated and thus adheres well to textiles. Simply place the patch in the desired location and iron it. Our thermal adhesive patches are also ideal for masking unsightly stains or holes.
- *Made in the EU* We comply with the highest safety standards. The perfect assortment of Oli and Alex patches for adults and children. Enjoy browsing! Letter and number patches - so many colors, fonts, different fabrics, and styles you get exclusively from us! These patches are iconic! All over the world, patches are the absolute go-to long-player.
Details: Iron On Patches Approx.1.94 x1.49 inches There is no limit to your imagination. Do you want to decorate your clothes and need one or more letters or numbers to iron? Do you want to cover up a small hole? Or do you want to make a personalized gift for your loved ones? The patches are coated with a special adhesive that melts when heated and thus adheres well to textiles. Simply place the patch in the desired location and iron it. Our thermal adhesive patches are also ideal for masking unsightly stains or holes. Why do the patches hold up after ironing? When ironed, the heat from the iron melts the special textile glue on the back of the patch and hardens again after it cools. This bonds the patch fabric to the background fabric. How long should I iron when ironing on patches? Ironing time should be 20-30 seconds. You should apply medium pressure and work all areas of the patch. Then iron the edges and tips again. At what temperature should I iron the patches? When ironing patches, the iron should be set on the highest setting so that the textile adhesive on the ironing surface on the back of the patch melts well. Ironing is easy: Place the coated appliqué on the backing and cover it with silicone paper or baking paper. Press firmly with an iron (3 points) for 10-15 seconds. For better adhesion, also iron the application on the back of the backing paper.