Jacquard Procion Mx Dye - Undisputed King of Tie Dye Powder - Medium Blue - 8oz Net Wt - Cold Water Fiber Reactive Dye Made in USA
Color: Medium Blue
- Easy Tie-dyeing - Perfect for fabric decorating. Mix the concentrated dye powder with tap water to create the most vibrant colors possible for cotton, linen and other plant-based fabrics. It is the go-to tye-dye for kids!
- Cold Water Dye - Colorfast and washable; this dye is also the ideal colors for shibori, ice dyeing, tub and low water immersion dyeing, printing, direct painting and other “alternative” dye applications.
- Color Retention with Soda Ash - Soda Ash for tie dye is necessary to activate and set Procion MX dye. It can be added directly to the dye bath or used to pretreat fabric.
- Ideal for Multiple Techniques - Tie Dye, immersion dyeing, batik, screen printing, direct application, gradation/ ombre dyeing, sprinkle dyeing, ice dyeing and more!
- Little goes a Long Way - 2/3 oz. will dye more than 1lb of dry fabric. Keep in mind that very bright colors require more dye and pastel colors will require less.
Details: This 8oz jar of Navy Procion MX cold water dye by Jacquard is a concentrated dye that is permanent, colorfast and washable. Create a palette of brilliant colors on all natural fabrics including cotton, rayon, linen, silk , wool, paper, reeds and wood. One of the most versatile dyes on the market Procion MX can be used to tie dye, batik, airbrush, hand paint, print and more. A 1oz bottle can dye more than 5 yards of fabric or about 9 shirts. Instructions on jar. Made in the USA.
model number: PMX2072