Kassa White Chalk Markers (4 Pack) Liquid Chalkboard Pens: Erasable Blackboard, Classroom, Signs, Windows, Glass or Mirrors; Erasable Chalk Board Paint Marker with Reversible Dual Tip (Fine & Chisel)
- 4 WHITE CHALK MARKERS: Premium bright white washable chalk ink offers boldness and vibrance. Kassa’s opaque white liquid chalk dries quickly and will not smudge or smear
- WRITE ON, WIPE OFF: Chalk pens work on almost any surface and erase easily from non-porous surfaces such as blackboards, mirrors, windows, glass or chalkboards
- TWO TIP STYLES: Each white liquid chalk marker has a durable two-ended nib. One end is a chisel point, and the other end is a bullet fine tip. To change, simply pull the tip out and flip it over
- KID-FRIENDLY & SAFE: Unlike traditional dusty, messy chalk, Kassa erasable chalkboard markers are made with a water-based formula. Liquid chalk is dust-free, odorless and non-toxic
- ENDLESS POSSIBILITIES: Kassa white dry erase chalk markers are perfect for classroom use, art projects, calligraphy, chalk lettering, restaurant menu boards, sidewalk signs, wedding signs, window painting and anything else you can dream up
Details: The Kassa Liquid Chalk Markers are the ideal tool for drawing or writing on chalkboards (best with the Kassa Chalkboard Decal, also sold on Amazon), glass, windows, and almost any imaginable surface. These chalk pens are child friendly (water based, non-toxic), great as bistro chalk markers, and will simply brighten up your life for any project that you desire. The chalkboard markers are wet wipe and easily erasable (for non-porous surfaces). CHALK MARKERS Dustless and Fluorescent chalk pens. The Kassa Liquid Chalk Markers work best with the Kassa Wall Sticker Chalkboard Contact Paper. FLUORESCENT COLORS These markers dry fast and are easily erasable. WORK ON Glass markers and window markers. Work on: varnished wood, non-porous chalkboards, chalkboard contact paper, appliances, whiteboards, counter-tops, stainless steel, glazed ceramic tile, and more! WARNING It is always recommended to test the chalk marker on a small surface, in order to ensure that it will erase. Not recommended for porous chalkboards or chalkboard paint.
model number: CM0701