Kulay Artificial Deer Sinew White Waxed Flat Polyester Thread for Beading, Leather, Tie-dye Crafts and Sewing, White Sinue (5-Ply, 300 Yards or 900 Feet)
- This artificial waxed polyester sinew is very strong and easy to split into up to five thinner strands for sewing or beading;
- It has the right amount of wax on the thread so it’s easier to use;
- It can withstand up to 70 pounds of pressure;
- Perfect material for DIY craft projects which require sturdy thread or cord, such as pine needle baskets, loom work, dream catchers, stringing chokers and necklaces, knife handles, leather projects, tie-dye, general sewing, and more;
- 1 spool is 8 ounces measuring 300 yards or 900 feet
Details: 𝐊𝐮𝐥𝐚𝐲 (𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐨-𝐥ī) 𝐢𝐬 𝐚 𝐡𝐢𝐠𝐡-𝐪𝐮𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐲 𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐟𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥 𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐰 perfect for your projects that require a strong and sturdy thread, such as, pine needle baskets, loom work, dream catchers, stringing chokers and necklaces, knife handles, leather projects, tie-dye, general sewing, and more. It is lightweight, flat like a ribbon, and does not stretch. Kulay has different colors including Natural, Brown, White, Black, Green, Red, Yellow, Royal Blue, and Purple, which can meet all your color needs.
model number: 002-Sinew