MAM Air Day & Night Baby Pacifier, for Sensitive Skin, Glows in The Dark, 3 Pack, 16+ Months, Unisex,3 Count (Pack of 1)
- DESIGNED FOR BABIES WITH SENSITIVE SKIN: Large open air holes on silicone pacifier allows for maximum airflow to the face so sensitive skin can breathe.
- GLOWS IN THE DARK: One night pacifier for baby glows in the dark, making it easy for you to locate quickly at night without any stumbling and searching, helping your baby sleep better.
- PACIFIERS 18-36 MONTHS: Our pacifier nipple is the best pacifier for breastfed babies, designed by parents and medical experts to feel like mother’s breast to comfort and soothe.
- SYMMETRICAL SILICONE PACIFIER: The BPA-free silicone pacifiers for breastfed babies are made with our silky SkinSoft material and a symmetrical design that's ideal for jaw and teeth development.
- HIGH QUALITY: Approved by 94% of babies*, our 100% BPA & BPS free silicone pacifiers meet or exceed US safety standards and are extremely durable while being soft and flexible for your baby's comfort.
Details: The MAM Air Day & Night Collection pacifiers for baby 16+ months has a shield that is specially designed for babies with sensitive skin. The extra wide air holes allow plenty of circulation around your baby's mouth and even allow you to peek at their little smile. One pacifier in this pack has a special glow in the dark feature that helps keep your baby's silicone pacifier in sight without having to turn on the light and disturb their sleep. All MAM pacifiers feature our trademarked SkinSoft silicone nipples that feel like mom and help babies transition from being breastfed to using a pacifier. In fact, market research showed that MAM nipples are easily accepted by babies of all ages, with 94% nipple acceptance among babies tested*. The textured nipple stays easily in baby's mouth and is just the right size for your 6+ months old baby so their growing teeth, palate, and jaw will be safe. Additionally, the symmetrical orthodontic nipple shape means you won't have to worry about uneven pressure or fussing to turn the pacifier "right side up". **Market research 2010-2020, tested with 1,572 babies
model number: 3963-012-0-1