MAM Easy Start Anti Colic 5 oz Baby Bottle, Easy Switch Between Breast and Bottle, Reduces Air Bubbles and Colic, 2 Pack, Newborn, Girl
- ANTI-COLIC - Our vented base design releases liquid slowly, reducing colic symptoms in 80%* of babies by eliminating bubbles that cause gas and aggravate colic & reflux symptoms.
- BREASTFED BABIES - The elongated nipple shape of our anti colic baby bottles feels just like mom so parents and newborns can easily switch between breastfeeding and bottle feeding.
- EASY CLEAN - No need for a separate bottle sterilizer: MAM bottles self-sterilize in the microwave in 3 minutes, meaning fewer baby items to take on the go.
- BPS/BPA FREE - All MAM anti-colic bottles are 100% BPS and BPA free, guaranteeing peace of mind for parents and a safe start in life for your newborn.
- PRODUCT DETAILS - MAM Easy Start Self-Sterilizing Anti Colic Baby Bottles, 5 oz (2-Pack), 2 Baby Bottle with 2 Slow Flow Silicone Nipple, Newborn Essentials, Pink
Details: At MAM we work with medical experts to anticipate your baby's needs from day one. Whether you’re using baby formula or breast milk, MAM bottles will support you every step of the way — the elongated nipple shape feels just like mom so you can easily switch between breastfeeding and bottle feeding. Our MAM Easy Start Anti-Colic Bottle is specially designed to minimize colic symptoms while feeding. The innovative vented base allows for an even drinking flow, helping to reduce colic for 80%* of babies. Each MAM Anti-Colic Bottle is self-sterilizing in three steps: fill in the base with 20ml of water, put the nipple on the base and close the bottle. Heat the bottle in the microwave for three minutes and it’s done! The bottle is made from BPS and BPA free materials, and the removable bottom makes clean-up a snap. It comes with a MAM Slow Flow Silicone Nipple for babies 0 months and older, accepted by 94% of babies**. *Field study, Austria 2011, tested with 73 mothers of colicky babies / Market research, USA 2010, tested with 35 mothers of colicky babies. ** Market research 2009-2020, tested with 1,572 babies.
model number: 5182-006-0-1