MAM Easy Start Matte Anti-Colic Baby Bottles, Medium Flow Nipples, Baby Boy, 9 oz (2 Count)
Color: Boy 'Matte'
- BABY BOTTLE FOR COLIC, GAS AND REFLUX: Anti colic venting system reduces colic symptoms in 80%* of babies, eliminating bubbles that cause gas and aggravate colic and reflux symptoms in babies.
- 94% BABY ACCEPTANCE RATE**: SkinSoft nipple mimics breastfeeding for newborn babies, while making the transition between breastfeeding to bottle feeding a breeze for 0-6 months babies.
- EASY TO CLEAN: Our baby bottles have specially designed wide openings on top and bottom for easy, total cleaning and maximum airflow for drying, can self-sterilize in the microwave in 3 minutes.
- BPS/BPA FREE MILK BOTTLE: All MAM anti-colic bottles are 100% BPS and BPA free, guaranteeing peace of mind for parents and a safe start in life for your newborn.
- 2 PACK BABY BOTTLES: Anti colic newborn bottles features unisex, baby boy, and baby girl designs with 2 feeding set items of medium flow nipples to control and support newborn baby feeding.
Details: MAM Easy Start Matte Self-Sterilizing Anti-Colic Bottle is the ideal bottle for newborns. Whether you’re using baby formula or expressed breast milk, MAM bottles will support you every step of the way — the elongated nipple shape feels just like mom so you can easily switch between breastfeeding and bottle feeding. Our 9 oz MAM Easy Start Self-Sterilizing Anti-Colic Bottle is the perfect fit for newborns. The innovative vented base allows for an even drinking flow, helping to reduce colic for 80%* of babies. Each MAM Anti-Colic Bottle is self-sterilizing in three steps: fill in the base with 20ml of water, put the nipple on the base and close the bottle. Heat the bottle in the microwave for 3 minutes. The bottle is made from BPS and BPA free materials, and the removable bottom makes clean-up a snap. It comes with 2 MAM Slow Flow Silicone Nipples for babies 0 months and older, accepted by 94% of babies.** Our bottles for babies make perfect registry and baby shower gifts! *Field study, Austria 2011, tested with 73 mothers of colicky babies / Market research, USA 2010, tested with 35 mothers of colicky babies. **Market research 2010-2020, tested with 1,572 babies
model number: 5462-006-0-1