MAM Night Pacifiers (2 Count), MAM Pacifiers 6+ Months, Best Pacifier for Breastfed Babies, Glow in The Dark Pacifier, Baby Unisex Pacifier, 6-16 (Pack of 2)
- GLOWS IN THE DARK: These night pacifiers for baby glow in the dark, making it easy for you to locate quickly at night without any stumbling and searching, so your baby can sleep better.
- SYMMETRICAL DESIGN: The breastfeed pacifier for babies is fun and functional. The curved shield with wide openings are always right-side up and prevent skin irritation with maximum airflow.
- SILICONE NIPPLE: The BPA-free silicone boy and girl pacifier has the signature MAM design, with silky SkinSoft material and a symmetrical shape that's ideal for jaw and teeth development.
- SELF - STERILIZING CASE: Add water and pop into the microwave to sterilize MAM silicone pacifiers 6+ months in just 3 minutes and store in case for at home and travel to protect the pacifiers.
- HIGH QUALITY: Approved by 94% of babies*, our 100% BPA & BPS free silicone pacifiers meet or exceed US safety standards and are extremely durable while being soft and flexible for your baby's comfort.
Details: The buttons on these baby boy night pacifiers glow in the dark, making them easy to find at night. BPA/BPS-free MAM Night Pacifiers were developed by leading pediatric dentists and developmental psychologists to provide maximum comfort and style for babies age 6+ months.* Our orthodontic pacifiers for breastfed babies combine technological innovation and trendsetting design to help give babies a healthy start in life. The built-in air channel, naturally flattens and extends when sucked, mimicking a human nipple during breastfeeding. The symmetrical nipple fits perfectly in baby’s mouth at any angle and life-like, SkinSoft textured silicone. With multiple pacifier shapes and nipple sizes to pick from, MAM nipples are easily accepted by babies of all ages, with 94% nipple acceptance among babies tested.** Silicone pacifiers kept in the closed self sterilizing case will remain clean for up to 48 hours: Fill case with water. Place pacifier in the sterilizing case with the nipple facing down. Follow package instructions for microwave setting. Cool completely before use. *Developed in conjunction with the International Children’s Medical Research Society. **Market research 2010-2020, tested with 1,572 babies
model number: 2174-012-0-1