MAM Original Matte Baby Pacifier, Nipple Shape Helps Promote Healthy Oral Development, Sterilizer Case, 2 Pack, 6-16 Months, Boy,2 Count (Pack of 1)
Color: Boy 2
- SYMMETRICAL SHAPE - Worrying about turning baby’s pacifier over and over for the right fit is a thing of the past with a binky from MAM. Always right-side up and fuss free.
- SILICONE NIPPLE - The BPA-free silicone nipple is a signature MAM pacifier design, with silky SkinSoft material and a symmetrical shape that's ideal for jaw and teeth development.
- STERILIZING STORAGE CASE - Add water and pop into the microwave to sterilize MAM pacifiers in just 3 minutes. No separate sterilizer means fewer baby items to take on the go!
- COMFORTABLE SHIELD - These cute pacifiers for toddlers are fun and functional. The curved shield with openings keeps older babies comfortable and allow skin to breathe.
- PRODUCT DETAILS - MAM Original Pacifiers, 2 pack, 6+ Months Pacifiers, Boy 2, Baby Pacifier Case, Includes 1 Sterilizing Pacifier Holder Case
Details: Keep your baby calm with a binky that you will both love. The MAM Original Pacifier was developed by leading pediatric dentists and developmental psychologists to provide maximum comfort and style for babies six months and older.* MAM pacifiers feature an innovative nipple designed to promote healthy oral development so you can soothe your toddler with confidence. Older babies will love latching onto the soothing pacifier nipple that, with the help of a built-in air channel, naturally flattens and extends when sucked, mimicking a human nipple during breastfeeding. And all MAM pacifiers are orthodontic, featuring a symmetrical nipple that fits perfectly in baby's mouth at any angle. MAM's medically engineered nipples all feature life-like, SkinSoft textured silicone that feels more natural, just like mom. With multiple pacifier shapes and shield sizes to pick from, MAM nipples are easily accepted by babies of all ages, with 94% nipple acceptance among babies tested.** Babies simply love the ease and comfort of latching onto MAM nipples. Plus, the sterilizing storage case makes it easy to keep baby safe with fast, easy cleaning right in the box. Pacifiers kept in the closed box will remain clean for up to 48 hours: Fill pacifier case with water. Place pacifier in the pacifier case with the nipple facing down. Follow pacifier package instructions for microwave setting. Cool completely before use. *Developed with the International Children's Medical Research Society. **Market research 2010-2019, tested with 1,463 babies
model number: 6394-012-0-1