MAM Original Start Matte Newborn Baby Pacifier, Best Pacifier for Breastfed Babies, Sterilizer Case, Unisex, 0-3 Months (Pack of 2)
- SYMMETRICAL SHAPE: No “right side up” silicone pacifier for babies are fuss-free and won’t need to be adjusted to sit properly in baby’s mouth and fits perfectly under nose for easy breathing.
- SILICONE NIPPLE: The BPA-free silicone boy and girl pacifier has the signature MAM design, with silky SkinSoft material and a symmetrical shape that's ideal for jaw and teeth development.
- SELF - STERILIZING CASE: Add water and pop into the microwave to sterilize MAM silicone pacifiers 0-6 months in just 3 minutes and store in case for at home and travel to protect the pacifiers.
- VENTILATED & COMFORTABLE SHIELD: These cute pacifiers for babies have a curved sterilizing shield with openings to keep baby comfortable, prevent moisture build-up, and allow baby’s skin to breathe.
- HIGH QUALITY: Approved by 94% of babies*, our 100% BPA & BPS free silicone pacifiers meet or exceed US safety standards and are extremely durable while being soft and flexible for your baby's comfort.
Details: The MAM Start Matte Newborn Pacifier was developed by leading pediatric dentists and psychologists to provide maximum comfort and style for newborn babies 0-6 months of age.* MAM silicone girl pacifier feature an innovative nipple designed to promote healthy oral development so you can soothe your toddler with confidence. Our orthodontic pacifiers for breastfed babies have a built-in air channel that naturally flattens and extends when sucked, mimicking a human nipple during breastfeeding. Plus, all of MAM's breastfeed pacifier nipples feature life-like, SkinSoft textured silicone. These pacifiers for baby feature a symmetrical nipple that fits perfectly in baby's mouth at any angle. With multiple baby boy pacifier and girl pacifiers shapes and shield sizes to pick from, MAM nipples are easily accepted by babies of all ages, with 94% nipple acceptance among babies tested.** Pacifiers kept in the closed self-sterilizing case will remain clean for up to 48 hours: Fill pacifier sterilizing case with water and place in the case with the nipple facing down. Follow pacifier package instructions for microwave setting. Cool completely before use. *Developed with the International Children's Medical Research Society. ***Market research 2010-2020, tested with 1,572 babies
model number: 0664-012-0-1