MAM Perfect Night Baby Pacifier, Patented Nipple, Glows in the Dark, 0-6 Months, Boy, 2 Count (Pack of 1)
- SELF STERILIZING CASE - Add water and pop into the microwave to sterilize MAM pacifiers in just 3 minutes. No separate sterilizer means fewer baby items to take on the go!
- COMFORTABLE DESIGN – The BPA-free SkinSoft silicone nipple with a signature MAM pacifier shield design and the extra large air holes lets baby's skin breathe and keep it dry.
- PERFECT NIPPLE – The nipple on these pacifiers for babies is 60% thinner and 4x more flexible than average, exerting less pressure on the mouth in order to avoid jaw deformations.
- GLOWS AT NIGHT – These MAM night pacifiers glow in the dark, making it easy for you to locate baby's binky quickly at night without any stumbling and searching.
- PRODUCT DETAILS – MAM Perfect Orthodontic Night Pacifiers, Boy, 0-6 Months, 2-Count with Sterilizer Box
Details: No more frustration trying to find your lost pacifiers at night! This pacifier glows in the dark, making it easy for baby and parent to find in the evening hours. Specially designed with your little one’s teeth and jaw in mind, the MAM Perfect Pacifier is clinically proven* to reduce the risk of open bite and increased overbite later in life. With a 60% thinner neck and 4 times more flexible nipple** than a regular pacifier, you can be assured that your little one’s favorite binky is safe for their development as it puts less pressure on their jaw and teeth. MAM’s medically engineered nipples feature life-like, SkinSoft textured silicone that feels more natural, just like mom. With multiple nipple and shield sizes to pick from, MAM nipples are easily accepted by babies of all ages, with 94% nipple acceptance among babies tested***. Babies simply love the ease and comfort of latching onto MAM nipples. Sterilize baby’s MAM pacifier in the microwave using the convenient MAM self-sterilizing storage case. Pacifiers kept in the closed box will remain disinfected for up to 48 hours: Fill pacifier case with water. Place pacifier in the pacifier case with the nipple facing down. Follow package instructions for microwave setting. Cool completely before use. *Y. Wagner, R. Heinrich-Weltzien, “Effect of a thinneck pacifier on primary dentition: a randomized controlled trial”, Orthodontics & Craniofacial Research, Volume 19, Issue 3, pages 127–136, August 2016. **Scientific reports from Wild Hi-Precision institute verify: the MAM Perfect’s teat neck is on average 60% thinner; test series by the University Clinic of Dentistry Vienna confirm: it is also on average 4 times more flexible than comparable pacifiers. (Between: 32% – 83% thinner / 1.1 – 19.5 times more flexible than regular silicone pacifiers). *** Market Research 2009-2017, tested with 1,508 babies.
model number: 1964-012-0-1