MAS Table Top Pro (1-Gallon Kit) | Crystal Clear Casting for DIY Arts and Crafts Projects | 2-Part Resin and Hardener Epoxy Kit | for Countertops, Wood Tables, Tabletops, Bar Tops, and More
- CRYSTAL CLEAR SHINE: Our Table Top Pro Epoxy resin kit cures to a high gloss shine. Get a stunning, glass-like finish on your tabletops and make weathered old surfaces look new again.
- EASY APPLICATION: Our 2-part resin epoxy kit uses a simple 1:1 mixing ratio by volume so you can easily measure the right amounts every time. It’s also self-leveling for a consistently even finish.
- PROTECTS AGAINST DAMAGE: Keep your counters and hard surfaces looking new by protecting them with a hard, clear coat. Our clear resin resists scuffing and scratching from normal wear and tear.
- GREAT FOR MOST SURFACES: Our countertop epoxy resin is ideal for tabletops, bar tops, wood furniture, signs, artwork, and more. From DIY crafts to River tables our epoxy resin is preferred by professionals but easy for beginners.
- SUITABLE FOR ARTISTIC FINISHES: Table Top Pro is compatible with color pigments, alcohol ink, and acrylic paints. Bring tired old pieces to life or create stunning designs with your layers.
Details: Thank you for your interest in TableTop Pro by MAS Epoxies! Do you want the appearance of 50 coats of varnish with just one pour? If so, look no further than our Table Top Epoxy. Our 1:1 epoxy system provides you with a protective glass-like finish on any surface. Our epoxy goes on in thick pours that self-level. Everything about our epoxy makes it easy to get an alluring clear finish quickly and easily. At MAS we have over 25 years of experiencing producing the highest-quality epoxy resin products in the marketplace. We hope you'll trust us for your next project. FAQ Q: How much does 1 gallon cover? A: As a rule of thumb, 1 gallon kit covers 12 sq ft with an 1/8” coating. This just an approximation. The exact amounts vary from project to project based on a number of factors (surface material, application type, etc). Q: How do I apply? Does it de-gas by itself or do I have to torch out the bubbles? A: See the MAS Table Top Pro Epoxy Application tutorial video on YouTube if interested. Similar to other epoxy resins, TT Pro does not de-gas by itself. Once the epoxy resin is poured onto a surface, air bubbles will start to rise up and you will need to apply heat to disperse them about 15 minutes after pouring. We recommend using a heat gun or propane blow torch. Q: Can I use this product on outdoor furniture? What can you tell me about UV resistance? A: Yes, MAS Table Top Pro can be used for exterior projects and furniture, but, generally speaking, epoxy resin (all brands despite any marketing claims) tends to yellow & may chalk when exposed to direct sunlight for extended periods of time, which is why we recommend protecting epoxies with a UV protectant varnish or paint for outdoor use. Marine grade polyurethane varnishes like Bristol Finish UV Clear, with enhanced UV protection additives, offer improved UV stability & abrasion resistance over "off the shelf" spar varnishes available at your local hardware store.