Mica Powder Pure 53 Color - Metallic Epoxy Resin Color Pigment - Cosmetic Grade Slime Coloring - Natural Soap Dye for Soap Making Kit, Candle Dye, Bath Bomb Colorant, Paint, Nail Art - 0.18oz Each
Color: 5g x 53 Color
- SHIMMERY COLORS - Vibrant 53 colors with 5g/0.18oz of each pack can meet your requirements of any color. A little goes a long way. Our pearl epoxy pigment provides dazzling beautiful color selection for DIY craft projects.
- WIDELY USED - Our slime color pigment dye can be mixed into many mediums such as epoxy, paint, glue or paste to create a pearlescent or metallic finish. It's ideal for coloring ACRYLICS, PAINT, SOAP, SLIME, BATH BOMB, PLASTIC RESIN and JEWELRY.
- SAFE - Premium professional cosmetic grade mica powder that's a safe, non-toxic, vegan, cruelty free powdered pigment that's highly colorfast. Perfectly suited for makeup purposes such as blush, eye shadow, lipstick, tinted lip balm and nail art making projects.
- SIMPLE TO USE - Our colored powders can melt fast and be attached to epoxy resin, slime and soap, and create effect of depth and shimmer of various shades. Simply blend these bright colors at will to customize the brilliant color!
- COST-EFFECTIVE - 53 bags of mica powder, an incredible 9.35 oz (265 grams) in total. Great value for money! Click 'Add to Cart' now and boost the appearance of your creative projects with a range of intense colors!
Details: Ever look around for the perfect set of colors? Remove the hassle with our specifically selected powder pigments.
Develops your kid's creativity and hands-on ability when they experiment with a lot of colors available in this slime powder set.
Our mica powders are perfect for: epoxy resin, soap, slime, nail polish, plastics, automotive paint, acrylic paint, watercolor, lacquer, resins, fiberglass, bath bombs, lip stick, lip balm, latex, rubber, screen printing, candle making, cosmetics, blush, crafts, jewelry, lotions, creams, plastic resins, nail polish, embossing, wood and much more!