Olababy Silicone Training Cup with Straw Lid |Water Drinking Cup For Babies | 6+ Mo Infant To 12-18 Months Toddler | Sippy Cup For Kids & Smoothie Cup | Baby Led Weaning Supplies & Baby Shower Gifts
- SAFETY IS OUR #1 PRIORITY: Our training cup with straw lid is made w high purity grade silicone. It is BPA, PVC, Lead & Phthalates free. Soft silicone reduces potential injury to developing gum & teeth, nurturing independence and accomplishment.
- GREAT FOR AGES 6 MONTHS TO 18 MONTHS: Our cup with straw lid is versatile. It can be used as a mini open cup for independent drinking or as a straw cup. It helps to reduce messy spillage and is perfect for all occasions whether at home or on the go.
- DESIGNED BY PEDIATRIC FEEDING EXPERTS: Wide weighted base adds stability and reduces messy spillage. Non-slip surface makes easy to hold for tiny hands and facilitates successful movements to the mouth, encouraging transition from bottle to open cup.
- INNOVATIVE DESIGN: See-thru silicone and easy-to-read indicator add measurement consistency for mixing and portion control. Baby can see what is inside the cup, reducing the anxiety associated with drinking out of a cup with unknown liquid.
- WHAT'S INCLUDED: 1 Olababy silicone training cup, 1 silicone straw + lid, 1 straw brush. Safe to use with cold, warm, hot liquids and solids. Easy to clean by hand or in a dishwasher. Microwave safe, freezer safe and heat safe up to 428F/ 220C.
Details: The ability to drink independently from a sippy or from an open cup are important feeding and developmental achievements for a toddler. The Olababy 100% Silicone Training Cup with Silicone Lid and Straw is safe and easy to use. Our system is designed to encourage a smooth transition to independent drinking, from sippy to an open cup. They are made of 100% toxin free silicone. They are gentle and flexible, protects our babies’ soft gum and erupting teeth. The weighted base is specifically designed for little hands and does not tip over easily, providing stability for toddlers trying to master fine motor skills. Our cup is translucent for toddlers to see how much liquid is inside. The transparency provides visibility and eliminates anxiety associated with drinking out of the unknown. The see-through measuring dots allow parents to monitor liquid consumption while doubling as a measuring cup. Our silicone lid prevents spillage while the straw is customized to support thick and thin liquids.