PPD Inkjet Premium Iron-On White and Light Colored T Shirt Transfers Paper LTR 8.5x11” Pack of 20 Sheets (PPD001-20)
- Pack of 20 Iron On T-Shirt Printing Paper in 8.5x11” for Light and White T-Shirts. Our advanced technology allows printing on various other textiles, such as pillow cases, aprons, or any other cotton/polycotton fabrics
- Transfer text, images and pictures onto Light and White fabrics using a domestic iron OR heat press machine. Unlike cheaper versions of Transfer paper, the PPD Transfer is designed to be cut using normal scissors
- Superior professional quality Transfer paper, used by PPD customers on a commercial scale, for over 10 years. The uniquely formulated t-shirt transfer paper bonds with the fabric, leaving it soft, flexible, crack free, stretchable and fully machine washable
- Compatible with all inkjet printers using normal regular ink
- 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE -> if you are not 100% satisfied with the PPD transfer paper you will receive your money back
Details: Commercial grade t-shirt transfer paper for white and light colour fabrics in A4 by Photo Paper Direct ( PPD ). Create custom designs that can include text, images or the two combined. Transfer these designs onto a wide range of fabrics, textiles and clothing such as t-shirt, aprons, pillow cases, fabric labels, baby grows and others, limited only by your imagination. Application: Transfer customised design onto light and white colour fabrics. If you are looking to transfer onto dark and black colours, we also carry these in our Amazon store If using an iron, use a solid, heat resistant, flat surface when applying heat (Solid Table, Work Top, Floor or similar – Ironing board CANNOT BE USED) When the transfer is exposed to heat (from an iron or heatpress), the design is released onto the fabric of choice You can peel the transfer when HOT or COLD Peeling hot will result in a matt finish, while peeling cold (room temperature) will result in gloss finish Compatibility: Printer and Ink - all Inkjet printers using every day normal inks Heat Transfer - use a domestic iron (1400w or higher) OR heat press machine (for commercial use) Fabric - can include a wide range of garments such as Cotton, Viscose, Polyester, Silk etc as long as they do not melt from heat In the Pack: Step-by-step printed transfer instructions including printer settings Reusable silicon sheet which helps make the transfer incredibly durable PPD t-shirt transfer paper x 20 sheets No experience needed. The pack comes with full instructions.
model number: PPD-1-20