Printers Jack Iron-On Heat Transfer Paper for Dark Fabric 20 Pack 8.3x11.7" T-Shirt Transfer Paper for Inkjet Printer Wash Durable, Long Lasting Transfer, No Cracking
Brand: Printers Jack
Color: For Dark Fabric
- High Quality - 20 sheets of dark heat transfer paper 8.3" x 11.7" -inch sheet size. Durable & stretchable material can absorb ink beautifully, withstands washer and dryer cycles superbly. For use on DARK color cotton or nylon fabrics(more than 60% cotton content gives the best transfer results)
- Tools Needed to Prepare - Inkjet heat transfer paper compatible with Inkjet printers like Epson, HP, Brother, Canon and many more, using only Pigment Ink, heat press machine, dark color pattern to be transferred, protective paper, scissors
- Free Your Creative Spirit - There are so many items that you can heat press heat transfer vinyl, black T-Shirts, bags, pillow cases, aprons. Give your friends and family unique handmade gifts for Christmas, Easter, Thanksgiving, Birthday, Fathers Day, Mothers Day, Valentine's Day. You can also turn T-Shirt transfer paper into a revenue-generating plan at home
- Easy to Use - 1.Print the image on the coated film (soft side) and cut the shape. 2.Peel the printed film, place it onto the fabric, the side with the image should be upward(frontal placement). 3.Put one sheet of the protective paper on the printed film of the paper, set the time and the temperature. 4.Transfer under a certain pressure. Time: 25-30 seconds, Temperature: 329-365℉(165-185℃), Pressure: Heavy. 5.Let the paper and the fabric cool down a little, then peel off the protective paper
- Customer Satisfaction Guarantee - We strive to provide the highest quality product using the best materials available. If you have any problems with our product, please feel free to contact us
Inkjet Dark Color Transfer Paper
1. Used on the Dark Color Cotton or Nylon Fabrics(more than 60% cotton content, the best transfer effect).
2. Please store the paper in a cool, dry place.
1. Print design on the paper with the correct orientation(frontal printing)panel.
2. Print the image on the coated film(soft side) of the paper.
3. Check the printer setting, single-sheet feeding is recommended.
4. Use the normal print setting when preparing for print. No need to oversaturate with ink.
5. When you put the paper into the printer, please ensure that the paper is flat.
6. After printing, let the paper be dry.
1. Put the heat press transfer machine on a hard surface.
2. Place the fabric on the work table of the machine, please ensure that the fabric is flat.
3. Close the clamshell of the heat press transfer machine to test the pressure, adjust the pressure to a little heavy, then open the clamshell.
4. Open the switch of the machine, set the time and the temperature you need. Then wait until the time and the temperature reach the value you had set.
5. Cut the paper for the shape you need, then peel the printed film of the paper.
6. Place the printed film of the paper onto the fabric, the side with the image should be upward(frontal placement). The printed film and the fabrics should be flat when you put printed film on the fabric.
8. Put one sheet of the protective paper on the printed film.
9. Close the clamshell of the machine, when the transfer is done, the machine will make a alarm.
10. Open the clamshell of the machine, wait for a moment to let the paper and the fabric cool down a little. Then peel off the protective paper.
Time: 25-30 seconds
model number: B07T2QGT6F