Quakehold! 13-Ounce Museum Wax, Clear Adhesive, Reusable and Removable, Non-Toxic and Non-Damaging, Easy to Use, Great for Wall Art, Antiques, For Use on Metal, Glass, Ceramic, Wood, 1 Pack
- MUSEUM WAX: Used by museum conservators to keep collectibles and artifacts from falling and breaking. It’s great for securing antiques collectibles, heirlooms, vases, picture frames and other easily breakable household items.
- PREVENTS DAMAGE: Keep valuable items from breaking in the event of an earthquake natural disaster. Great for child proofing or pet proofing decorative items. This museum wax will not damage the finish of your furniture or your decorative items.
- REMOVABLE & REUSABLE: A great alternative to poster strips museum putty wall tacks wall tape glass glue tape and other wall adhesives that may cause damage or holes. Keep decorations or collectibles from sliding or toppling over.
- SECURES FRAGILE DECORATIONS: Secures crystal ceramics collectibles displays picture frames etc. The wax is a light opaque color great for use on all surfaces in homes offices galleries storefronts.
- EASY TO USE: Reliable and easy to use! A little goes a long way with the Quakehold museum wax. Scoop a small amount and roll into balls or strips and apply to the base of the object. Press the object to the surface. To remove twist and lift from the base.
Details: From the Manufacturer Museum Wax 13oz is the same formulation used by museum conservators. Removable, reusable and non-toxic. Great for securing antiques and collectibles from falling and breaking. Scoop out a small amount with the pick provided and roll into balls, or strips and apply to base of object. Press object to surface. To remove, twist and lift from the base.
model number: 44111