Revolution Fibers Needle Felting Dyed Merino Wool Roving | Premium Combed Wool Top | 22.5 Micron, 100% Pure Merino Wool, Ethically Sourced (Granite)
Brand: Revolution Fibers
- Breed: Merino , Staple Length: 3 inches (roughly 80 mm), Micron Average: 22.5
- This Premium Merino Wool Roving Top spins up like a dream and is easily felted for a variety of crafting projects such as 3D felted animals.
- Merino Wool Roving - 100% pure and natural wool.
- Choose only the colors you need! Each package is 25 grams of wool.
- Ethically Sourced - From regulated farms and processed with cruelty-free, environmentally safe practices this premium wool roving is sure to put a smile on your face and give your project the colorful pop it deserves!
Details: This premium grade, fine and soft merino wool is a pleasure to spin, felt, knit, crochet and weave. Durable with significant loft and distinctive crimp our undyed natural merino wool is soft and luxurious to the touch, helping to enhance any project into a beautiful and professional finished product. Perfect for next to skin projects because of its natural moisture wicking properties it takes moisture away from the body while still holding in warmth. This dyed roving top is the preferred choice for beginner and advanced crafters alike. In spite of its fine texture merino wool handles very well on spinning wheels and drop spindles alike. Make your own spinning, weaving, needle felting, wet felting or tapestry art while enjoying the feel of our soft merino wool top. Project Uses include: Hand-spinning with a spinning wheel or drop spindle for your next knitting or crocheting project, knitting or crocheting scarfs, hats, shawls and next to skin clothing such as women’s tops and sweaters. Also great for weaving and tapestry art projects in addition to needle felting.
model number: 0002