Revolution Fibers Premium Artisan Top Whorl Drop Spindle for Beginner & Advanced Hand Spinning - 11 inch Shaft | 3.25 inch Whorl Diameter | Multi-Wood Satin Finish | Spin Roving into Yarn
Brand: Revolution Fibers
- Hand carved from beautifully turned Rosewood, the Revolution Fibers Top Whorl Drop Spindle is an essential tool that can turn an evening by the fire (or by the TV) into a productive yarn making session. It's a simple, affordable, and portable way to get your hands busy and make something beautiful (and functional) at the same time.
- Drop Spindle shaft is 11 inches long (12" total length), notched whorl is 3.25 inches in diameter
- The 3.25 ounce drop spindle is designed with, both beginners and the veteran spinning enthusiast in mind. It's ideal for many different types of yarn weights, from Baby to Worsted and countless fibers, including wool, cotton, alpaca, sari silk, and more!
- With the the Revolution Fibers Top Whorl Drop Spindle, you get everything you need to start spinning yarn in minutes. It's ergonomic, easy-to-use once you get the hang of it, and it's a fun way for anyone of any age to learn the basics of spinning your own yarn.
- The hand spindle remains one of the most productive, versatile, and convenient tools for creating stunning custom yarns from home. Get started on your hand spinning journey today with this timeless, durable handmade heirloom tool
Details: You've wanted to learn how to spin for years, but just haven't gotten around to it? You're worried that you'll buy the wrong kind of spindle or that you'll get frustrated and give up before you have a chance to really get into it? Well, Revolution Fibers has got you covered. With bold stripes and spectacular colors, this handmade artisan drop spindle will have you spinning your very own yarn in no time! Perfect for beginner spinners and those just exploring the fiber arts and hand spinning yarn, the Revolution Fibers Top Whorl Drop Spindle is ideal for baby to worsted weight yarn. It's smooth finish and even balance make this a great choice for any hand spinner from beginner to seasoned veteran. With the the Revolution Fibers Top Whorl Drop Spindle, you get everything you need to start spinning yarn in minutes. It's ergonomic, easy-to-use once you get the hang of it, and it's a fun way for anyone of any age to learn the basics of spinning your own yarn. Available in our Rosewood Flora style, or our eye-catching Multi-Wood Stripes. Weight is 3.25 oz. Total Length is 12 inches. Shaft Below Whorl: 8 inches Looking for beautiful wool rovings to practice your spinning? We have you covered there too. With a variety of natural wool breeds from merino to corriedale to cheviot, to silky smooth roving brlends we have everything you need to make lovely yarns!