SAKURA Pigma Micron Fineliner Pens - Archival Black Ink Pens - Pens for Writing, Drawing, or Journaling - Assorted Point Sizes - 10 Pack
- The Go-To Tool for Art, Work & Play: Black pens create precise marks that stand the test of time
- Assorted Point Sizes: Contains 1 of each Micron pen: 003, 005, 01, 02, 03, 05, 08, 10, 12, plastic nib
- Archival Quality: Sakura Micron Pen ink is waterproof, fade resistant, bleed free, quick drying, and pH neutral
- Create Freely: Pigma Micron pens use color from single pigments for color consistency, every time
- High-Quality, Every Time: Our Japanese quality Sakura pens deliver professional results
Details: When accuracy, performance and preservation count, the unparalleled fine nibs and archival ink quality of the Sakura Pigma Micron fineliner pens are the go-to tool for art, work, and play. Experience smooth writing and crisp ink quality that delivers precise points and lines. Features archival Pigma ink that doesn’t bleed through most papers, is quick drying, waterproof and fade resistant. Pigma ink, invented by Sakura over 30 years ago, continues to be the most reliable permanent ink on the market today. Artists, consumers, the government, and scientists consider Pigma Micron a necessary basic tool for any archival-quality, handwritten project. This permanent, pigment-based ink will not bleed or run if liquids are spilled on or applied to the document after the ink has dried. Perfect for legal situations, Pigma ink is nearly impossible to alter on documents, in log books, or on checks. Architects, archivists, anthropologists, entomologists and laboratories depend on Pigma Micron for record keeping. Manga artists, professional illustrators and watercolorists use the range of point sizes to create precision lines. Scrapbookers and crafters value its archival quality for preserving memories in journals, and notebooks. Use Pigma Micron to leave a mark that will last a lifetime. Certified non-toxic, approved by ACMI toxicologists & bears trusted AP Seal. Not evaluated for cosmetic use on skin. Not recommended for use on fabrics intended to be washed. Set includes 1 each of 10 points sizes in black ink: Micron 003 – 0.15mm, Micron 005 – 0.2mm, Micron 01 - 0.25 mm, Micron 02 - 0.30 mm, Micron 03 - 0.35mm, Micron 05 - 0.45mm, Micron 08 – 0.5mm, Micron 10 – 0.6mm, Micron 12 - 0.70mm and Micron PN 0.45mm fineline pens.
model number: 50059