Serenity Kids 6+ Months Baby Food Pouches Puree Made With Ethically Sourced Meats & Organic Veggies | 3.5 Ounce BPA-Free Pouch | Wild Caught Salmon, Butternut Squash, Beet | 6 Count
Brand: Serenity Kids
- 100% WILD CAUGHT SALMON: Contains 6 pouches of baby food purees made from ethically sourced Wild Caught Salmon with organic butternut squash & beets and heathy fats from olive oil.
- PERFECT SAVORY BLENDS: Contains more protein and fats than sugar so your little one gets the most nutrition per bite, while also expanding their palate to richer, more savory flavors.
- NO SUGARY FRUITS: With no added sugars or sugary fruits, our veggie-first baby pouch meals are an ideal way to expand your baby’s palate!
- MINDFULLY MADE: Crafted to mimic the macronutrients of breast milk with ethically sourced meats, healthy fats, organic vegetables, and no artificial flavors or allergens.
- WHEN CAN BABIES EAT MEAT? The USDA’s Infant Nutrition and Feeding Guide states that around 6 months of age, an infant is able to begin excreting waste products from the digestion of meat. Furthermore, it recommends meat and fish as first complentary foods being introduced to an infant's diet.
- CLEAN LABEL PROJECT PURITY AWARD WINNER: This certification verifies rigorous ingredient testing for over 400 contaminants, including chemicals of concern and industrial and environmental toxins and contaminants (like heavy metals, pesticide residues, and plasticizers).
- RECYCLE YOUR POUCHES: Create a TerraCycle account and start collecting finished Serenity Kids baby food pouches in the freezer to prevent any odors. When ready, place the collection into any box you have at home and log into your account to download and print a pre-paid shipping label. Seal your collection box, tape on the printed shipping label, and send it via UPS to be recycled. Feel good knowing that TerraCycle gives your pouches a second life!
- FAMILY OWNED COMPANY: We're here for you and your little one! If you have any questions, concerns or feedback, please reach out to us!
Details: Our Wild Caught Salmon with Organic Butternut Squash & Beet baby food is packed with nutrition and flavor because every bite counts! Why wild caught salmon? Wild caught salmon is especially high in Omega 3s which are essential for a baby's brain development. Plus, we source our Coho Salmon from fishing families in Alaska so it's better for the environment and for your baby! With no added sugars or preservatives, our allergen-free, easy grab and go pouch is the most nutritious low sugar baby food option for your little one. Make your baby a Serenity Baby!