SGHUO Black Glitter HTV Heat Transfer Vinyl 12pcs 12in x 10in
- Quantity & Size: 12 sheets of 12inch x 10inch black glitter heat transfer vinyl bundle.
- Durable: High quality PU HTV, which has higher elasticity and will not be deformed, peeled off.
- Easy to weed: Your design will not fall off during weeding or stick to the transparent film.
- Steps: Design, cut out the excess vinyl, hot press. After cooling, remove the transparent carrier.
- Perfect for DIY: You can create your own style on your favorite T-shirts, hats and other fabrics. Also, this is extremely suitable for Halloween, Christmas and other holiday celebrations gift list, you can make a variety of imaginative and creative projects.
Details: Product information: Quantity: 12sheets Size: 12in x 10in Material: PU material Color: glitter black The perfect gift: The HTV vinyl can be used on your favorite T-shirts, hats, coats, etc. You can design it into a favorite pattern to create your own unique style. You can also give your designed clothes to friends and family. Or as a small gift for various festivals. We hope you can enjoy it. Application introduction: Step 1: Cut and Weed: All designs must be cut in reverse to ensure that the vinyl side is facing up and the transparent and hard plastic backing film is facing down. Remove the vinyl other than the desired pattern, and keep only the desired pattern on the transparent backing paper. Step 2: Heat and transfer: Just before transferring, preheat the base fabric for 3-5 seconds to remove wrinkles and moisture. If using a household iron, make sure there is no steam. Put vinyl with your design on your shirt, then place Teflon high-temperature cloth on top of your design for thermal insulation to reduce damage to the fabric from high temperatures. Home Iron: -Please heat the iron at a moderate temperature (302°F– 320°F); -Press each part of the design with medium/fixed pressure for 10-15 seconds; pressure: about 10 pounds. Heat Press: -Preheat clothes for 2-3 seconds; -Apply design at 305°F; -Use medium pressure for 10-15 seconds. Step 3: Cool Peel After only 15-30 seconds, the vinyl has cooled down, and after the vinyl has cooled, peel off the transparent pvc backing paper. Tip: Please wait at least 24 hours to clean, do not bleach, do not dry clean.