Siser Sublimation Markers - Iron-on Heat Transfer Markers for T-Shirts and Other Garments (Pastel Pack)
Color: Pastel Pack
- ARTISTIC VARIETY - The Siser Sublimation Markers Pastel Pack contains 6 colored markers: Peach, Light Pink, Lavender, Light Blue, Seafoam, and Light Green— all with a Chisel Tip. Mix and match colors for endless variety!
- READY TO DRAW - No need to buy special sublimation paper! Siser Sublimation Markers work with the standard copy paper you have in your desktop printer, just like regular markers!
- STRESS-FREE CREATIVITY - With Siser Sublimation Markers, there's no need for a vinyl cutter or design software. The only tools you'll need are your hands and imagination!
- DOZENS OF APPLICATIONS - Siser Sublimation Markers can be applied onto white or light-colored polyester garments, just like traditional sublimation. But it doesn't stop there- sublimation "blanks" like mugs, mousepads, keychains, coasters and so much more can be customized with your drawings!
- HOME IRON AND HEAT PRESS FRIENDLY - Set your home iron to its highest setting and press your drawn design for 3 minutes to transfer your work of art. Or, use a heat press set to 370°F and press for 45 seconds to transfer to garments. For hard goods, set your heat press to 400°F and press for 60 seconds.
Details: Siser Sublimation Markers are the best way to convert your drawings into wearable art! Each marker contains sublimation ink that can be used with ordinary printer copy paper. Once you've got your design drawn, simply place the paper ink-side down onto your polyester garment and press with an iron or heat press to transfer your art! You can even transfer your designs onto sublimation-friendly hard goods, like mugs and coasters! Siser Sublimation Markers truly make customizing apparel a breeze!