Speedball Underglaze, Leaf Green, 16 Ounce Jar
Color: Leaf Green
- TRUSTED BY ACCLAIMED CERAMIC ARTISTS - Ideal for detailed painting, sgraffito decoration, watercolor effects, free brush painting, and mishima decoration
- GET CONSISTENT RESULTS - Opaque colors will not move or bleed; for best results, apply 2-3 liberal coats
- WIDER FIRING RANGE - Designed to perform Cone 06-6, can be successfully fired at Cone 10
- LEAD FREE - All colors are dinnerware safe when used and fired as directed (with covering glaze), are lead-free and carry the AP Seal
- WHAT'S INCLUDED - Includes (1) 16-ounce jar
Details: Offering artists spectacular results that fire true consistently, Speedball’s Underglazes are unmatched in vibrancy. Originally formulated to perform in a wide firing range, 05 - 6, Speedball’s Underglazes have been successfully fired at Cone 10. Suitable for use on greenware or bisque, each color produces a softer, velvety finish when left unglazed, and intensifies in richness when covered with a clear glaze.