The Beadsmith Mini Macrame Combo - Bead Board 7.5 x 10.5 inches - Box of 40 T-pins 1.75 inches - Bracelet Project & Instructions Included - Ideal for securing & creating Macrame and Knotting Creations
Brand: The Beadsmith
- MINI SIZE BOARD: The beading boards measure 7.5 x 10 inches and is made of a 0.5-inch-thick foam. It's lightweight and small - excellent for travel! The imprinted 6 x 9-inch grid makes measuring your project easy. It's also self-healing so you can use pins without damaging the surface!
- T-SHAPE PIN: The pins feature a T-bar head, making it easy to grip and remove. The hangers work with jewelry and fabric. Made of nickel-plated steel, the push pins measure 1.75" x 0.5" (45mm x 12.7mm) and come in a resealable plastic box of 40 pins, an ample supply for all your needs.
- PATENTED CORD MANAGEMENT SYSTEM: There are specially designed notches on all sides of the board that hold cords securely in place. Use the pins to attach pieces when not using the notches or you need the extra security.
- BONUS: Included in the package is a bracelet project and instructions. Look for it on the back of the insert! This combo pack is ideal for multiple cord projects including macrame, Shamballa bracelets, decorative knotting and more.
- THE BEADSMITH - 40 years in the making! 💎 Trusted to bring you the best quality beads, tools, and supplies. Making jewelry should be a positive experience. Let us join you in the creative journey. Our experts are here to help. Your satisfaction is important to us. Contact us with any quality issues or concerns.
Details: The Beadsmith Mini Macrame Board is an essential to have in your beading supplies kit. This board is made of a 0.5-inch-thick foam. It’s smaller and lightweight – excellent for travel! The smooth surface is imprinted with a grid and measurements, which makes sizing your projects easy. The boards are also self-healing, so you can use pins to hold your art in place without damaging the surface! Along the perimeter there are specially designed notches on all sides that hold cords securely in place. Also included in the package is a bracelet project with instructions. Look for it on the back of the insert! Macramé is a varied form of fiber art and can be used to make everything from wall hangings and plant hangers to jewelry, purses, and even clothing items. Use nylon bead cords or other materials such as cotton twine, jute, hemp, or yarn. It makes it easy to create beautiful pieces of macramé, Shamballa bracelets, decorative knotting and more! The Beadsmith T-pins are the ideal little tool for many craft mediums. Made of stainless steel, these strong pins are very durable. Unlike other similar clips, these will not snap and break while working on your project. This package contains 40 pins, which is an ample supply for all your needs. The pins feature a T-bar head, making them very easy to grip and remove. The shape works great for many things such as pinning jewelry to displays or holding things in place while modelling. Tailors and seamstresses will find endless uses for these pins: use on clothes, a hat, a lapel, set a hem on pant legs, etc. Jewelry designers love using the adjustable T-pins on a craft mat, and they make the perfect accessories for an office desk supply kit! Use them to hang a poster or lightweight pictures. They really are useful tools for everyday life. Included with the T-pins is a plastic storage box. This is great for holding your pins, as well as other small accessories you may need for your projects!
model number: WSMWB1045