The Beadsmith Tube Crimp Beads, 2 x 2mm, 400 Pieces, Gold Color, Uniform Cylindrical Shape, No Sharp Edges, Designed to Secure The Ends of Jewelry Stringing Wires and Cables
Brand: The Beadsmith
Color: Gold Plate
- BULK QUANTITY: This package contains 400 pieces in a gold color. These are perfect to add to your stash, so you have plenty of crimps on hand when you need them.
- BETTER QUALITY: Because the inside of a crimp tube tends to be more spacious, they can be better at gripping beading wire, providing a more secure crimp. Using a crimping plier provides a more aesthetically pleasing finish.
- PROFESSIONAL FINISH: Tube Crimps are generally made of soft metal and designed to secure clasps onto jewelry making wire. They work well to finish a piece and blend it with the finished design.
- EASY TO USE: Though frequently used by designers, beginners will also benefit from their simplicity. Slide the beading wire through a crimp, then loop through your clasp or jump ring. Slide it back through and use a flat nose or crimping plier to lock in place!
- CHOOSE THE RIGHT CRIMP: To eliminate breakage, and wonky looking beads, determine the best size wire for your crimps. 1mm is great for thinner wire, such as .007-014, 2mm is ideal for medium .019 strands and 3mm is better for the heavier cables.
Details: The Beadsmith Crimp Tubes can be used with jewelry cable and flexible wire. This package comes with crimps, that when crimped properly, are made to look more like a small spacer bead, so your finished product looks perfect. These are very easy to use. The end of the beading wire is passed through a crimp; through a loop on your clasp, or other findings; passed back through the crimp & then drawn taut. To use these properly, you should also use flat nose pliers or crimping pliers. This will allow you to clamp the crimp or fold it onto the wire to hold it in place. The crimp will also act a stopper to prevent your beads from moving around. The crimps are consistent & uniform in shape and size, with no sharp edges. That means no more snagging your sleeves & ruining your clothes! Crimp tubes are often preferred over crimp beads. They are often stronger & more durable. Because the inside of a crimp tube tends to have more space inside, they grip the wire better, providing a more secure crimp. To prevent breakage, and wonky looking beads, determine the best size wire for your crimps. 1mm is great for thinner wire, such as .007-014, 2mm is ideal for medium .019 strands & 3mm is better for the heavier cables. If your crimps are breaking, you probably have too much extra space inside. We suggest using a larger diameter of wire or use a smaller diameter crimp bead. These jewelry making supplies help to create earrings, can be used with necklace string or cord, and can be used with beads for bracelets. Combined with beads for jewelry making and the proper wire for jewelry making, and you will be able to complete any DIY design you can come up with. Show someone how much you care by making a personalized statement necklace or friendship bracelet. Handmade beaded pieces make great gifts for friends or loved ones for birthdays, Christmas, weddings, graduation, and other special occasions. Add this jewelry string to your crafting supplies today & unlock your artistic talents.
model number: TCB20G-B