tweexy Craft Vinyl Weeding Scrap Collector Ring for Heat Transfer Vinyl, HTV Crafting Adhesive Paper Sheets Holder (Unicorn)
- WEEDING VINYL MADE EASY. Avoid the sticky vinyl pile-ups, and tidy up your crafting table with Tweexy’s vinyl weeding ring. Everybody loves an extra hand to clean up, but with this weeding tool for vinyl it can be your own hand. Drag your vinyl scraps through the slits of the silicone crown with the most convenient waste basket on the market.
- FITS EVERY SIZE FINGER. The Tweexy vinyl weeding scrap collector ring grasps any size fingers without pinching your skin. Soft-to-the-touch, it will impress any vinyl crafter, and their fingers. Sitting sturdy on top of your hand, you’ll never have to scrap this new habit.
- CLEAN UP AS YOU GO. The vents of the vinyl weeding tool force the scraps off of your pick. The sticky bits will fall into the silicone collector to stay until you are finished with your masterpiece. This vinyl weeding tool gifts a crafter a one way ticket to a spotless workstation.
- STOCKPILE SCRAPS. Using masking tape to hold your scraps is a glue-to-glue situation, which just causes more of a mess. Using our vinyl weeding ring provides a non-stick surface for your scraps to cluster into a single ball.
- EASY SCRAP REMOVAL. Complete a section or finish the entire project! With the vinyl crafting tool by Tweexy you’ll have one less mess to worry about. Remove the collection of slivers in one piece instead of one-by-one.
Details: The tweexy Weeding Vinyl Ring is a must have tool for Vinyl Crafters. tweexy is the patented product used by thousands of Cricut Vinyl Crafters for removing scraps from your pick with ease. tweexy is made from 100% soft silicone rubber that is still firm enough to allow the tiniest scraps to be easily scraped off your pick, yet is still pleasantly comfortable to wear on your fingers for hours. Remove your scraps by placing the pick in the slits and scraping them off. When the ring is full, you just reach in and pull all the pieces out in one ball... no scraps will stick to tweexy.