Water Beads for Kids None Toxic 50000 Rainbow Mix Water Growing Balls for Kids Tactile Sensory Toys,Vases,Wedding and Home Decoration
- Environmentally Material - Made of non-toxic environmental friendly resin and not easy to break or fade. Circular particles with high elasticity and good toughness.
- Educational Magic Toys - Crystal clear & cool Icy tactility after absorbing water. Can be kids sensory play, color recognition, motor skills, counting skills, imagination creating and so on.
- Good Water Absorption - It will grow to 9-11 mm after be socked the water beads for 3 to 4 hours . Will shrink if being wrapped by tissue and expand again in water. Funny to play with.
- Promotes Learning: Helps kids with color recognition, counting & fine motor skill and language development. Parents, teachers, and therapists love these beads for home & clinical use.
- Muliti-Function: Water Growing Balls can be used as vase filler, plants, wedding and home decoration. Color doesn't fade nor dye.
Details: A Great Toy for Sensory Play What better gift can you give your kids and keep them smiling for hours? Kids of all ages love the feel and look of them. Enjoy the shiny summer with your little ones, pull out our beans in the bathtub/swimming pool/bottle/washbasin/bowl and enjoy the joy the beads bring. No matter in your playtime, or decorations, the beads will create very fairy tale color and that would be very memorable for you and your kids. Plants Helper The water beads help plants retain water and reduce the amount of watering plants need. Release the water gradually so the plant isn't flooded with water. Also act as a replacement for soil with some plants. Bamboo plants do well with water beads rather than soil. How to Use Water Beads 1. 1 tsp dry beads will yield about 1 quart of Water beads when fully hydrated. 2. Allow the beads to fully expand in 3-4 hours. 3. Remove the expanded beads from the water and pour into vases or bowls and ready to use. NOTE: The water beads is Non-toxic, but could not eat, Pleas keep away from kids under 3 years, play under adult's supervision