IMZAY Needle Felting Tools, Wool Felting Supplies, Needle Felting Kit with 60 Pcs Needles Felting Needles, Foam Mat, Wooden Handle, Scissors, Perfect for DIY Felting Wool Projects
- ?Basic Wool Felt ToolS Kit: You can easily start your felting craft with the provided needle felting kit with 1pcs wooden felting tool, 1pcs awl, 1pcs snips, 2pcs finger protectors, 60 pcs felting needles, 1pcs glue stick, 1pcs foam pad, 1 pcs wood handle tool with 8 needles on it (total 68pcs feling needles).
- ?8-Needle Wooden Handle Tool: The wooden handle in this needle felt kit is wonderful for speeding up the process of needle felting. You can use 1 to 8 needles on it and it is comfortable and ergonomic in the hand and don't tend to slip.
- ?60Pcs Needle Felting Supplies: Our needle felting tools are made of superior metal,durable for long time using. Quantity enough wool felting needles are convenient for replacing, very easy to use!
- ?Superior Material for Long Time Use: Needle felting mat in this felting needles supples using a higher density and compression resistance foam material that allows the mat can extend its useful life significantly. Also, the firm structure help supporting your work steady, it can increase needle felting speed and safety.
- ?Easy to Store: These felting needles set can be well organized in a plastic box, no need to worry about missing tools. The 8-needle wood handle tool is packed individually and the needles are able to disassemble, you may store it in the needle container with screw top lid.
Details: Needle Felting Tool Kit: 1x glue stick 1x plastic box 1x pcs scissors 1x sewing pin(40pcs) 1x wood needle holder 1x awl for making a hole 1x 8-needle wooden handle tool 1x foam mat for protect your needle 20x 36 gauge triangular felting needles 20x 38 gauge triangular felting needles 20x 40 gauge triangular felting needles 2x leather finger cots (Protect your fingers from being stabbed) All my needles come with handy storage tubes to keep your needles safe ) Basic idea for felting needles Triangular Needles: Have three sides with regularly spaced barbs. 36 Gauge - Good starter needle for outlines, shaping and joining. Felts very quickly to speed up early stages of felting. 38 Gauge - The medium/fine needle is most commonly used all rounder needle. It is great for further shaping and tightening work. 40 Gauge - Good all round, and during completion stages. The fine needle is best for felting fine details. Using Skills: Felting needles are quite delicate and can break easily if used incorrectly. Please use it on the foam mat to avoid the damage.
model number: XIN-024